Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

The tongue is what bothers me about my favorite shoe. I'm still grabbing these since my 2000's soles are starting to crumble.

Saw these in person on display, when I picked up the Blk/Vars.XIIs saturday.

Their decent, that $220 is heavy, but either way ,imo these are the best c/w for the Vs.

White fire red 3m tongue > rest [emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji][emoji]128064[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'm going to put these to heavy heavy use. 3 months hard labor

Last edited:
We got two shipments of 9 within 3 days of each other, I assume we'll keep getting them throughout the next two months. Never would do they start sending you retros almost 2 months out. Two/Three weeks, but never two months unless your getting a stupid amount

I keep forgetting to subscribe to this thread, especially with the release of these OGs being about a month away. 

Gotta get ready to get my raffle code game on

We got two shipments of 9 within 3 days of each other, I assume we'll keep getting them throughout the next two months. Never would do they start sending you retros almost 2 months out. Two/Three weeks, but never two months unless your getting a stupid amount
YAY!!!!!!!!

Wow I'm drooling over those images. I'm so in.

These drop the day after my wedding, I really hope I'm not tapped out at that point and am able to cop!!!

Gotta give all my friends the hint hint that these would be an awesome wedding present.

Back
Top Bottom