Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

So when people say 'these won't make desk top' what do you mean? The flu games were available on both the app and desktop and that release had that huge 45 min delay flaw.....where it wouldn't let you continue check out. Anyways.....ill try for a pair on the app. Have my gf try on her phone on the app. And I think that will do.....ill be fine with just one pair.

Do you mean being able to sign into the app on desktop? That's different than them being on Nike.com.

Be nice if people actually went out and got codes instead of relying on others to do it for them. Just saying.

Bruh...u firing shots at me? I posted the horton plaza code and just hoping someone made it out to southbay san diego. I go to spots and post for fellow NTers...miss me with that bull...

Bruh...u firing shots at me? I posted the horton plaza code and just hoping someone made it out to southbay san diego. I go to spots and post for fellow NTers...miss me with that bull...

Thanks to you I have a extra raffle entry. I live up in North County. So driving 30 minutes (50 minutes with that 5 traffic) to get a raffle entry isn't the most logical thing to do. My boy from high school is in the Navy and in town for a few weeks working over on 32nd street, I plan to drive down and visit him Saturday so if I do get lucky and get the call than its killing 2 birds with one stone. Keep doing you man don't worry about the haters. Nice to see other San Diegans on NT

Do your thing G 
smokin.gif

As of now Nike twitter tweeted someone these won't be a draw.  So they'll be available via SNKRS, not desktop which mean you can still use gift cards via SNKRS purchase, but no 20% off code if you have them.   They may not make it to desktop to use the 20% off.   Guess i'll be coppin off Finishline.com for around $208 shipped then  ($220 + $8 approx shipping - $20 WC reward)

As of now Nike twitter tweeted someone these won't be a draw.  So they'll be available via SNKRS, not desktop which mean you can still use gift cards via SNKRS purchase, but no 20% off code if you have them.   They may not make it to desktop to use the 20% off.   Guess i'll be coppin off Finishline.com for around $208 shipped then  ($220 + $8 approx shipping - $20 WC reward)

So glad I already copped mine lol. These may be harder than I thought-although I copped early thinking it might be difficult. I copped two pairs for 288 shipped.

Just to clarify, we can still get these on the SNKRS full site right? As if you clicked on the Twitter link on a desktop instead going thru the app on your phone? That's how I got my pair of WC4

Last edited:
Just to clarify, we can still get these on the SNKRS full site right? As if you clicked on the Twitter link on a desktop instead going thru the app on your phone? That's how I got my pair of WC4
No. SNKRS on Desktop site = SNKRS app on your phone

Should be, IF Nike doesn't pull a fast one and update to the Draw System the day before like they did with the Alternate 12's.

what yall think? easy cop on saturday or sadderday?
Who knows. I feel the WC4 had wayyyy more hype here on NT and in general. But yet those were easy cop for the most part. We will see who eats starting tomorrow with the raffles. If I can secure a pair on SNKRS I honestly don't mind the wait for shipping

Last edited:
Last full day of entries.  Keep them coming!

***Please try to only enter at branches where you can realistically travel to***

Thanks to all who have/are contributing!

Entries accepted until Wednesday 7/20/16 11:59PM pacific.

Good luck everyone!

NorCal

Antioch / Summersville Towne Center

Berkeley / Telegraph Ave.

Citrus Heights / Sunrise Mall

Concord / Sunvalley Mall

Fairfield / Solano Mall – 7a787d4ae7
Fresno / Fashion Fair

Hayward / Southland Mall - 

Modesto / Vintage Faire Mall - 

Newark / Newpark Mall 

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Downstairs)

Richmond Hilltop Mall (Upstairs)

Sacramento / Arden Fair

Sacramento / Florin Mall

Sacramento / K Street

San Bruno / Shops at Tanforan – aecbe896fa

San Francisco / Mission St - 

San Francisco / SF Flagship –

San Jose / Eastridge Mall – 6d8e797916 (GS – 15a5a2c4b0)
San Leandro / Bay Fair Mall - 

San Rafael / Northgate Mall
 - e15ba203ee
Santa Clara / WFS Valley Fair – 2a5b8524fd
Stockton / Sherwood Mall - 

Stockton / Sherwood Mall (Too) - 

Stockton/ Weberstown Mall -

Tracy West Valley Mall

SoCal

San Fernando Valley

Canoga Park / Topanga Plaza

Northridge Fashion Center - f5ee86aad4
Ventura / Pacific View Mall - 13ac19b5f3

Los Angeles County

Baldwin Hills / Crenshaw Plaza - dfd74139c4
Burbank Town Center - 

Carson / South Bay Pavilion - 

Cerritos / Los Cerritos Mall - e43a006e3a
Compton –

Culver City / Fox Hills – cac9d39107 (GS – cc5473271b)

Downey / Stonewood Mall – 1c8388c6e6

Glendale Galleria – 638f6d87cf
Huntington Park - 

Lakewood / Lakewood Mall – 7be6be28dc (GS – a5e74fcd99)

Long Beach

Los Angeles / Beverly Center

Los Angeles / Downtown LA - 428fb40712 (GS - d04e27fc33)

Los Angeles / Hollywood Store

Los Angeles / Imperial Hwy

Los Angeles / West Side Pavilion

Palmdale / Antelope Valley Mall

Redondo Beach / Galleria at South Bay - 4a64931f44 (GS – e85209a6ba)

Torrance / Del Amo Fashion Center - 66ade54e43
West Covina / WSF West Covina – 175533495d

Orange County

Santa Ana / Main Place - d8f818e022

Inland Empire

Montclair / Montclair Plaza - 

Moreno Valley / Moreno Valley Mall - 

Riverside / Galleria at Tyler – fc922b0f14
San Bernardino / Highland Plaza - 

San Bernardino / Inland Center - 

San Bernadino / Inland Center Drive - 

Victorville / Victor Valley Mall

San Diego

Carlsbad / WFS Camino Real Plaza
 - 04fc4e2bdd (GS - fc977b6ca3)
Chula Vista Center - 
2314631fa0 (GS – f85b370b92)
El Cajon / WFS Parkway Plaza –
Escondido / North County Mall - 

National City / Plaza Bonita –

San Diego / Horton Plaza – 78bf81835a (GS – c61a4c4f0f)

San Diego / Mission Valley –

TX

Dallas / Galleria Dallas - fa761ff889 (GS – 8fb326cf45)
Friendswood / Baybrook Mall – “delayed”

Houston / The Galleria - a33a2c229e
Houston / Memorial Mall - abaa12b526
Houston / Sharpstown Center

Houston / West Oaks

Humble / Deer Brooke - 19de1d3b6d
Sugarland First Colony - 2eb9b792d7
The Woodslands / Woodslands Mall

OR
Portland / Lloyd Center - 7dedafabe4

WA
Tacoma / Tacoma Mall