Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Really wish I could swing those foams too they're dope but at $250?..man
mean.gif
Yeah, after these 5's and the uptempos i'm gonna have to pass on them foams

unless they hit ndc desktop 
nerd.gif

yea i know i just normally get calls today and not thursday or friday its been that way for me the past 3 releases i copped thats why but probably different this time around
I feel you though fam, your lust is at maximum!!!
laugh.gif
Just be patient G. Now if you don't get a call today, then you should get worried.

​
I'm tryin' to double up @DannyKicks562, so I'm lookin' to score online... & win one raffle. I know it's a wrap if I missed out on the raffle. I've never been able to double up online.

Last edited:
Yeah, after these 5's and the uptempos i'm gonna have to pass on them foams

unless they hit ndc desktop :nerd:

And if so oop ya boy a pair for the playa price too? :nerd: :lol: GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal

M marztharealist I hear ya man. You'd think they'd chill on the price increases too since there's nowhere else to really go from here as far as price. They're about to reach that glass ceiling for retail prices for a lot of people.

Last edited:
I'm tryin' to double up @DannyKicks562
, so I'm lookin' to score online... & win one raffle. I know it's a wrap if I missed out on the raffle. I've never been able to double up online.
not for me hopefully you get your double up though i missed on the metallics in 2013 ever since then i had to get them not worth a double up for me tho imma cop these then double on the bred 1s then no more for me till November most likely

So no capsule archive merch dropping???

To my knowledge, the only stuff specific to the 2016 black/metallics dropped in Spring. Socks, fleece pullover, fleece sweatpants, tees, and hat. Unfortunately none of this is true '90 archive/capsule/"OG twist" clothing. It's more like the "reimagined" stuff they put out alongside the 2006/2007 Retro run, not all of which was bad. I don't think we got any clothing at all with the 2011 black/metallics.

Socks:

View media item 2107160
Pullover:

View media item 2107161
Sweatpants:

View media item 2107162
Black tee:

View media item 2107163
White tee:

View media item 2107164
Hat:

View media item 2107165

After these @DannyKicks562, I might get the Indiglo XIV's, and stop til November. I want the Black & Red 1's, but I know I have no chance in hell of gettin' them. I'm talkin' super Vince Mcmahon grapefruits style. 
laugh.gif
Oh, and & I'm extra cool off of all that gear @Pain. None of it's my personal style, at all.

Last edited:
After these @DannyKicks562
, I might get the Indiglo XIV's, and stop til November. I want the Black & Red 1's, but I know I have no chance in hell of gettin' them. I'm talkin' super Vince Mcmahon grapefruits style. 
:lol: Oh, and & I'm extra cool off of all that gear @Pain
. None of it's my personal style, at all.
yea those 14s looking dope too i must say but im sure if you tried u can probably get the ones i hope they make them big numbers like they been doing it would make no sense if they all of the sudden barely made any especially of how many people love those but i am sure work will have to be done for those

After these @DannyKicks562
, I might get the Indiglo XIV's, and stop til November. I want the Black & Red 1's, but I know I have no chance in hell of gettin' them. I'm talkin' super Vince Mcmahon grapefruits style. 
:lol: Oh, and & I'm extra cool off of all that gear @Pain
. None of it's my personal style, at all.

Yeah, they didn't use any imagination with this apparel run at all. It's like they just took the "splatter" concept and threw some stuff out there. Plus I'm in an area now where we go a week or two at a time when every day is above 100. When am I ever going to wear fleece? I've been wearing shorts since March. I DID however luck into a pair of Gladiator 2 in 1s for $30 that are black with the silver compression shorts with a splatter pattern on them. These are GREAT shorts and they perfectly match the Vs. LOL.

Pic from eBay:

View media item 2107196

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom