Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

REALIZED SIVA HIT SOMEONE WITH HIGH SHIPPING/VAT CHARGES SO I SENT THEM AN EMAIL TO CANCEL MY ORDER.. THEY ARE STILL PROCESSING SO I HOPE IT DOESNT GO THROUGH.. PAID THROUGH PAYPAL. GOING TO TRY FOR SNKRS AND HOPEFULLY HIT AND KEEP A PAIR FROM NIKE AND SUCCESSFULLY CANCEL THE PAIR FROM SIVAS

WORST CASE SCENARIO IS I WILL REJECT THE PACKAGE AND HAVE THEM GO BACK TO SIVAS AND GET A REFUND
that would had been during the payment process tho...

I'll be mad if these hit NDC desktop later on and I've already copped a pair.   Could potentially cop for $176 shipped if these hit desktop

that would had been during the payment process tho...

REALLY? BC DUDE THAT SAID HE GOT HIT WITH CHARGES SAID IT HAPPENED IN THE SHIPPING PROCESS.. HE PAID ONE THING AND ENDED UP PAYING A DIFFERENT PRICE ONCE FEDEX PUT IN A VALUE DECLARATION 

http://niketalk.com/t/550678/the-of...eased-bhm-release-1-19/54880_40#post_21986821
that was 2 years ago bro, there used to be importation fees on hoods 200 plus. recently has been changed to 800
its not the shipper but customs

I'll be mad if these hit NDC desktop later on and I've already copped a pair.   Could potentially cop for $176 shipped if these hit desktop

Sigh same here. Because that's what they did with the WC 4s. And I was somewhere I couldn't get any service.

So are you going to buy them or not ?
laugh.gif

Yeah it's too much
Yep ... totally unnecessary price hike. But what ya gonna do
lol im still in here and waiting on the timer just like everyone else ... just caught me off guard

why nike .... oh because you can 
eyes.gif

hoping SNKRS comes thru and im hittin up the chat rep asap and gonna try to get them to apply this 20% off

that was 2 years ago bro, there used to be importation fees on hoods 200 plus. recently has been changed to 800
its not the shipper but customs
IVE NEVER GOT HIT WITH FEES AND I DONT ORDER FROM OVER SEAS THAT OFTEN AT ALL... ARE YOU SAYING THAT PPL USUALLY GET HIT WITH A FEE IF ITS MORE THAN 800?

Back
Top Bottom