Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Can't believe I didn't catch this when I checked them in store, I was looking at mostly at stitching and checking for glue stains, also making sure both NAs were striaght not crooked. But my right shoe already has a crease on top of the toe box!!!! Y'all think this a big deal? Or am I trippin. I mean it's going to get creased with wear anyways I suppose, but still.

View media item 2109862

Store employee broke them in for you.

They really go ham on the tissue paper don't they. Cardboard shoe trees stuffed with tissue plus ankle shapers stuffed with tissue and even tissue stuffed in the box between the shoes lol. Can't even front tho the quality is up there on these. I am pleased.

These are pretty nice! I almost passed...however I went with a 9.5 like I do most retros these days & should've went with my normal 10. I saw that in the thread just now, that's what I get for the impulse buy. Hope I can exchange them later but if not I'll have to make it work I guess. But this was a nicely done shoe overall, I'm happy!

FML. Champs in Brea Mall already screwed me. Won their raffle, they called to confirm, then I get there today and the manager says, "Oops, we didn't get any 13s." So why did you call me?!?

Got the Sups, so passed on these. The red hits on the Sups make them look better than the BMs imo. 
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom