Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I ask a question and then children act like children. Im 34 years old. Im not a child anynore so i like my shoes to look nice for a long time. If you cant answer a question dont act like a fool

You're 34. Why do you need input from others? Buy them and if they don't work out return and buy a bigger pair. It's not rocket science.

Last edited:
Its a forum. Thought someone would have knowledge and could possibly answer the question. Its all good. Just wish men could act like men in a forum and keep it professional.

most of us do not use those things. im retty sure you have asked this question more than once in this thread. if you get no replies chances are nobody knows

shoes crease. you complain about men acting like men yet you throw a tantrum calling people busted cuz we dont wear that **** and that we are elementary kids

Last edited:
when i got into retros, my plan was to cop the pairs i liked, beat them down, then re-up if they released again...i had no idea the quality would fall as far as it did...

...these new air jordan 'og' releases are bringing me closer back to that place

You're 34. Why do you need input from others? Buy them and if they don't work out return and buy a bigger pair. It's not rocket science.
Its a forum. Thought someone would have knowledge and could possibly answer the question. Its all good. Just wish men could act like men in a forum and keep it professional.
We're online, I'm pretty sure most of us have serious careers and lives.

Last edited:
Mr. psycho if you want youre shoes to be clean. just carry and extra pair of beat up shoes with you. when you drive use the beat up shoes. You can also stuff the shoe with alot of used socks just so the crease isnt permanent. i do that with my 8s 

Or just buy an extra pair. 

Getting back to the shoes, anyone have issues with mold on their pairs??

no, but i have seen white mold on older durabuck nikes...treating with a water repellent can help defend against that

someone else mentioned the same thing as you tho

Last edited:
Villa pair came in today, they're flawless :smokin I got both of my favorite 5's colorways now. Thank you JB for making these super easy to obtain. I want another pair ....but not at that price. View media item 2113524

Last edited:
making them last doesn't mean preventing creases. why would you not want the shoe to crease, that sounds so uncomfortable

when i got into retros, my plan was to cop the pairs i liked, beat them down, then re-up if they released again...i had no idea the quality would fall as far as it did...

...these new air jordan 'og' releases are bringing me closer back to that place

Yeah I hear ya on that. As much as I don't want to pay 220 for a pair of J's but seeing NA on them (this pair especially)brought me back to my childhood and I had to have them.

Yeah I hear ya on that. As much as I don't want to pay 220 for a pair of J's but seeing NA on them (this pair especially)brought me back to my childhood and I had to have them.
Hell yeah @stevesteve72. I can't wait until the Black Cement 4's get the remaster treatment. I might actually pass out.
laugh.gif
Hopefully, it's next summer.

Yeah I missed out on the White cement IV's because I was saving money for a house. I'm in my new house now and they've been calling my name. Black cement IV's with NA would be another I'd have to get.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom