Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I'm sorry if this has already been discussed in this thread but, what kind of spray or protector stuff do you guys use on these?
I use the spray from FNL; it's sofsole: https://sofsole.com/product/water_proofer

I use it on EVERY shoe I get out of the box.  It doesn't ruin anything.  My problem is that I don't know how long it lasts, and I tend to never re-apply, so maybe doing it is just a waste of time/money.

None of those things are good for the shoe.

Use a lint roller and not a new sheet, lint a shirt before you use it on your fives. After age, this stuff is gonna wear down the material and it's gonna start to crack nasty. Trust me

None of those things are good for the shoe.

Use a lint roller and not a new sheet, lint a shirt before you use it on your fives. After age, this stuff is gonna wear down the material and it's gonna start to crack nasty. Trust me
You may not agree that it's wise to use but cleaning with a lint brush (which is a great idea) isn't comparing apples to apples.  These sprays are supposed to avoid damage from water, stains, etc.  It says it repels dirt, however, I agree that's not a concern worth spraying.  Anyway, to each his own.  I've never had any issues with it, though I tend not to reapply so maybe my limited use upon initial wear isn't enough to affect the materials in the super long run.

On another note, if I knew these were coming out, I never would have purchased the Oreos; these are the only black 5s I need!  I wonder if the Oreos will ever see air again ;-).

Last edited:
Just buy extra pairs to wear

I got Four in my Closet

Never have to worry about some Cleaner or anything

Crispy pairs on stand by

Am I Wrong??

You gonna protect one pair of kicks like it's the Cullinan Diamond????

Am I Wrong??

You gonna protect one pair of kicks like it's the Cullinan Diamond????

Nah you right, I only got two of these but in hoping I can scoop more on sale or at the outlets. It's true.. Especially if it's a shoe that you know gonna be heavy in the rotation

Big trouble in little China :lol: I love that movie.

No protection spry for me I like my shoes natural.

YO THAT GIF THOUGH.. 
laugh.gif

BUT I DEF MENTIONED THOSE THINGS ABOUT THE TONGUE BEFORE TOO LOL.. THAT AND THE NET ON THE SIDE IS SMALLER.. AND THESE ARE JUST OVERALL BIGGER AND BULKIER. AND FOR ANYONE STILL ASKING..I KEEP SAYING THEYRE HALF SIZE SMALL BUT I DONT LIKE TIGHT SHOES SO IF YOU DO THEY WOULD BE TTS FOR YOU

Back
Top Bottom