Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I think I'm going to hoop in mine! It will right
So you are admitting to wanting to buy fakes? :smh:
Yee. Will go retail on everything important tho.

If anyone asks me, I'm the guy who tells them they're reps off the bat.

nerd.gif

It doesn't make sense the retailers would be getting this in stock so early.  Very odd....  Maybe someone who works at a major retail can comment as to whether this actually does happen.

When I worked in D. Sporting Goods back in 2009 we would receive stocks 2-3 months before release date.

The main ones that I remembered were the Rising Sun, White/Red, and the nubuck Black/Red 12s all selling before schedule.

By the time we received the new Rising Sun insoles we were down to 4 pairs because my coworkers would put them on the floor as soon as stock arrived. They didn't know about the release dates and I didn't care enough to tell them :rofl:

Damn these pics make me want them so much more. I remember when my homie copped these in 2000 and I wanted a pair so bad. Heres my chance. Thank you Lord!

Honestly why couldn't we get these among the slew of 5s in 2013. They randomly brought the N A '88 3s back that year

Kindve disappointed about certain details but ill cop.
Lemme guess heavy blue soles and 3M tongue....

At least Nubuck uppers still true to OGs, 2007 & 2011

I might have to find a mud hole to yellow the soles a bit :lol:

Last edited:
 ​
 ​
 ​
 ​
This is the "Release of the Year" easily right here NikeTalk!!!
 ​
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 ​
I highly doubt that the "Black Concord XI's", will come with this amount of quality.
 ​
The toe box is lookin' official also.
 ​
smokin.gif
 ​

Last edited:
If these are retail pairs we're seeing most of the details on em are fine to me. The only objectionable thing to me, and this is with basically all 5s that have released since the OGs, is the ankle. The originals had a subtle protrusion that gave the shoe a sleek look, instead of what looks like golf balls sticking out of the angle padding with newer 5s. Just personal preference and at this point 26 years on I doubt it'll ever get fixed completely. All of that said...I'm in for these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom