Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I know. I was just quoting what it currently is on the app.
hey tho if you got the money why not lol
giphy.gif

Every time someone says "TTS" I go 1/2 size up.  People don't seem to realize your true size is as measured with a shoe sizer.  If you think Nike/JB sizes match a shoe sizer you're smoking crack.  In the 10-12 range anyway.

Every time someone says "TTS" I go 1/2 size up.  People don't seem to realize your true size is as measured with a shoe sizer.  If you think Nike/JB sizes match a shoe sizer you're smoking crack.  In the 10-12 range anyway.
they are a 1/2 size big if anything. I will always wear a size 12 idc. If they are a little big or a little small. I just buy a 12.

Last edited:
can we get some additional pics?

I got you tomorrow. Sorry haven't been frequenting NT this weekend.

These true to size and do they run big or tight? Im a size 10.5 btw.

They have 5s sitting on shelves. Check it out. We dont know if you pronate, have a high arch, flat foot, narrow foot, fruit by the foot, 4 toes, etc. Everyones foot is different. For me the fi like '13 V's, which were .5 down for me.

Last edited:
For the dude who bought through GOAT have you ever bought from that specific seller. I sometimes wish I could buy from spots that sell early pairs but im scared of getting "grey market pairs".

I've also wondered what are legit spots that sell pre-order?

Back
Top Bottom