Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

3 at footlocker 3 at shoe palace and 1 at sheikh for online raffle who knows maybe i will get a call tomorrow but tomorrow imma be gone from 9 30 am to maybe 12 or 1 but im sure ill be home in time just in case i get a call i only have 2 raffles put on my cell number and thats at footlocker and shoe palace
im up in the High Desert to only one mall in my area

Got my call about an hour ago from Champs Willowbrook :pimp:. Still hoping to get a call tomorrow or Friday from HOH tho. Trying to add to that VIP total and maybe get a $20 off coupon for that next purchase.

Last edited:
*Stiff arms*

I just need one call. Dats it
smokin.gif
You will receive your call tomorrow
roll.gif

I remember getting my call for the flu game 12s on a Friday out here in LA, I don't really stress till stores close that day personally.

Last edited:
Last edited:
Hit a home run and struck out at the same dame time.....

Gotta a call but can't pick up in "their" time frame cause I have a job.....

Who has nike cooperate number??? I tell u these mall managers make up their own rules [emoji]128196[/emoji]
These rules have been around forever, man. They can't change up the pick up times cuz the shoes gotta get sold.

Hit on my first ticket.. Just got a call like hour ago from champs willowbrook been ready for these[emoji]128175[/emoji][emoji]128181[/emoji]

View media item 2106856

^ Huh, interesting. ^
-late pass-

Didn't realize Nike considers this release part of a 'pack.' Gold, Silver & Bronze
knew about the others just not that this was 'silver' in a 'pack' with the others
will be passing on the others

View media item 2106849View media item 2106850View media item 2106851

Gold - 08/13/16
Silver - 07/23/16
Bronze - 09/24/16

Yeah I read that earlier too. It seems kind of strange 1) because black/metallic Vs have never even remotely had anything historically to do with the Olympics or silver medals, and 2) because this is apparently the first Nike has ever mentioned about these being considered part of a "pack." I'd have thought that they would have marketed that detail a little more conspicuously.

Limited quantities?

NIKe be playing sometimes

All of these releases fall under the definition of limited. They are usually gone the same day. They have restocks here and there but if you aren't glued to a phone or computer you will miss them unless you're among the most dedicated enthusiasts. You can't just walk into a store and try them on like in the past or whatever stuff is always on their shelves. Limited doesn't have to always mean super duper limited. If you don't do the raffles or aren't on SNKRS/NDC around launch time, chances are you wont get them for retail. It helps a lot to live in a large metropolitan area with Niketowns, HOHs and a hundred sneaker spots.

Now yeah there is a pretty large production number. It's not like when I was on the line waiting for the black caro Vs in '06 and there were a lot of angry people at the end of the line, but they're still not an average release.

In March '07 there were three 3s released that day. After I secured my flips on a line, I walked to another store and tried on the fire reds like nothing. Those days are gone unless you're picking up an unpopular release like the indiglo 14s sitting right now for example.

All of these releases fall under the definition of limited. They are usually gone the same day. They have restocks here and there but if you aren't glued to a phone or computer you will miss them unless you're among the most dedicated enthusiasts. You can't just walk into a store and try them on like in the past or whatever stuff is always on their shelves. Limited doesn't have to always mean super duper limited. If you don't do the raffles or aren't on SNKRS/NDC around launch time, chances are you wont get them for retail. It helps a lot to live in a large metropolitan area with Niketowns, HOHs and a hundred sneaker spots.

Now yeah there is a pretty large production number. It's not like when I was on the line waiting for the black caro Vs in '06 and there were a lot of angry people at the end of the line, but they're still not an average release.

In March '07 there were three 3s released that day. After I secured my flips on a line, I walked to another store and tried on the fire reds like nothing. Those days are gone unless you're picking up an unpopular release like the indiglo 14s sitting right now for example.

Yea you are right. U make a good point

jhelton8 jhelton8

Anyone know if these will be as widely dropped as the cement fours?

In my area, yes.
Maybe even more of these than the 4.

the finishline near me got 3 pairs in most sizes of the 4 in february
the same finishline got 5+ per size of these! manager was actually slightly concerned
but this is just one area b

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom