Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

pair from FTL shipped :smokin

OGs were my first pair of Jordans back when i was in 5th grade. Gonna feel good when these come in on Friday :D

Why would they cur back on them when they are selling more retros than ever and they can charge and extra $30 simply for the $0.10 NA patch? It's not like Jordan Brands other shelves are exactly flying off the shelves.
Oh I know, I didn't say I believed it or agreed with it I was just letting him know what Dino said.

expect delays people. Nike aint as fast as they used to be. I ordered 2 from them. One is on the ups truck and will be here tomorrow...the other hasnt shipped yet. 903 am cst and 923 am cst for both orders.
I hit em up on chat and they told me wed as expected. I usually alays get my kicks on Wed but I still have no tracking or anything. Nike getting lazy

expect delays people. Nike aint as fast as they used to be. I ordered 2 from them. One is on the ups truck and will be here tomorrow...the other hasnt shipped yet. 903 am cst and 923 am cst for both orders.
I hit em up on chat and they told me wed as expected. I usually alays get my kicks on Wed but I still have no tracking or anything. Nike getting lazy
When your order was confirmed, did it say that your expected delivery date is 7/27? Mine says 7/29 but I need to receive them by Wednesday because I'm going out of town. Just curious because if you were told Wednesday, then why haven't you received a shipping confirmation email that contains tracking info yet?

Last edited:
Same here. I tried on my normal sz 11 in store and they felt great. But after wearing them for a full day my toes were a little crunched. Going to try on an 11.5 to see how they feel and hopefully do an exchange if necessary.

I went a size 13 instead of 14 because that's all they had as usual and they felt pretty good. I don't really wear my sneakers for a long time. When I know I'm going to have a long day I will put a shoe that is meant for a lot of walking and running. Like the nmds and roshes[/quote]
Looks like I'll be keeping these for a while. Need a 9 and looks like I'm all out of luck in-store and don't want to buy online at fnl. Guess I'll wait til a 9 shows up or wear thinner socks.

When your order was confirmed, did it say that your expected delivery date is 7/27? Mine says 7/29 but I need to receive them by Wednesday because I'm going out of town. Just curious because if you were told Wednesday, then why haven't you received a shipping confirmation email that contains tracking info yet?
Yeah they told me 7/27 expected date

Back
Top Bottom