Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

When did I mention space jams? You don't know what cement 3s are?
roll.gif
Of course I know what they are, I have the 88s.  I was referencing the comment "Cement 3 NA BS again".  Obviously that was referencing something specific on this forum or something else which I am not knowledgeable on.  I have no idea what, I bought the 88s and paid the 200. 
Cement 3 Nike Air BS, they werent a GR and easy to get, nobody wants thats nonsense again
eyes.gif

Thank yo
Thank you for the clarification.  I didn't know my post required such examination.  I wasn't complaining.  Just kinda shocked they were still for sale.  Which confirmed my *opinion* that they are over priced.  Can you take a look at my power point presentation for tomorrow and tell me if it is on point too?

oh you joined today?
View media item 2114627

Of course I know what they are, I have the 88s.  I was referencing the comment "Cement 3 NA BS again".  Obviously that was referencing something specific on this forum or something else which I am not knowledgeable on.  I have no idea what, I bought the 88s and paid the 200. 
Your definitely not knowledgable. He was referring to the limited quantities of the 88s compared to these. Like I said they have been producing more retros lately.

Huh?  www.finishline.com pretty widely used site, wouldn't you say?  Available right now in almost every size for retail...what are you talking about?

Uhh, that's EXACTLY what I said. FNL = Finish Line. They were charging shipping. Many other online sites weren't, or had ways to cancel out the shipping cost. Thus, Finish Line did not sell out. Not sure what about that isn't clear.

Hit em with that Naked Gun GIF
Dude, ya'll are some conspiracy theorists.  I have no other account.  I'm a 34 year old director of IT in Stamford CT.  I was just seeing why they were still for sale, if there was some issue, some other problem I didn't know about so I came to nike talk, saw this as the top post, had to create an account to reply and did.  This isn't a fake account of anyone else.  It's my name and my birthday (april 25th).  So yea...believe what you want.  I'm done.

Your definitely not knowledgable. He was referring to the limited quantities of the 88s compared to these. Like I said they have been producing more retros lately.
But yet he says we are trolling

Never said I was up-to-date on everything in the shoe game.  I logon with my bot when I want a shoe that is dropping and buy them.  I don't go to shoe shoes, I don't trade with people, I don't buy off of ebay, I don't have a youtube channel or watch some guy unboxing shoes with my spare time.  I have a wife and a kid.  Was just on here to see why these weren't sold out.  Plain and simple.  Ya'll need to get out of the house more or something.  A lot of pent up childhood angst in this forum.

But yet he says we are trolling
LOL. look at all these post because OF 1 SENTENCE where I stated my opinion.  Sorry I am not up-to-date with your acronyms and all that.  I just like Jordans and buy the ones I want when I can.  I'll make sure I don't come back here...internet gangsters all over

Never said I was up-to-date on everything in the shoe game.  I logon with my bot when I want a shoe that is dropping and buy them.  I don't go to shoe shoes, I don't trade with people, I don't buy off of ebay, I don't have a youtube channel or watch some guy unboxing shoes with my spare time.  I have a wife and a kid.  Was just on here to see why these weren't sold out.  Plain and simple.  Ya'll need to get out of the house more or something.  A lot of pent up childhood angst in this forum.

now you attacking us cuz you came the wrong way in this thread? guys show this man the door

now you attacking us cuz you came the wrong way in this thread? guys show this man the door
I came the wrong way?  I wrote a sentence.  It was an opinion, craziness ensued, trust me.  I'm already walking out the door.  And I didn't attack anyone, just stating a fact.  No need for all this just because I voiced an opinion.

Back
Top Bottom