Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

You figured out I am super cocky from that 1 sentence where I said I thought they were way over priced (should have been 180-190) and that they are being resold all over the place for 300+ when they are still for sale FOR RETAIL...whatever.  Ya'll do your thing.  This did make me laugh so it wasn't a complete waste of my time.  Take care everyone.

Dude I don't care.  So back up and mind your side of the street.  You don't know me or what I'm about.  All I said was they were over priced and still for sale.  Then got jumped by a bunch of internet gangsters.  So just backup.  I 
Sounds fun, thats pretty much what I do when someone I don't know or NEED to know says something.  In one ear out the other.  I mind my side of the street.  I didn't say I hated the shoe.  I actually LOVE the shoe.  Just not for 220, and judging by the fact that it is still for sale the masses agree with me.

But thank you for the grown up response.  I respect it.  Glad you had fun with your fam
And your calling others internet gangsters. :lol:
I thought u were done?
I thought u were walking out the door?
:rofl:

I'm surprised nobody else said this yet, so I'll volunteer to be the corny one (and proud of it).

You're KILLING me Smalls, you're KILLING ME!
I've heard it my whole life man, my whooooole life.  But I'm done, go back to whatever it is ya'll do.  Sorry for the interruption.  Had no idea 1 post would cause such a ruckus.

You figured out I am super cocky from that 1 sentence where I said I thought they were way over priced (should have been 180-190) and that they are being resold all over the place for 300+ when they are still for sale FOR RETAIL...whatever.  Ya'll do your thing.  This did make me laugh so it wasn't a complete waste of my time.  Take care everyone.
Finally.
Wait you'll be right back quoting everyone

And your calling others internet gangsters.
laugh.gif

I thought u were done?
I thought u were walking out the door?
roll.gif
This install is taking longer than anticipated, but it's at 99% now so yes I am headed out the door.  

mine coming on saturday. didnt know fedex deliver on saturdays to homes

SATURDAY? Yes they deliver, but are you kidding me that even beyond Nike's cluster beep with the late e-mails and status update failures, yours are taking a whole WEEK to get there?

Last edited:
Like any community, NT has its unspoken rules as far as tone and vibe. It's better to listen and observe for a while before jumping in.

95% of the posters here are good people, the other 5% are just pure trolls.

SATURDAY? Yes they deliver, but are you kidding me that even beyond Nike's cluster beep with the late E-mails and status update failures, yours are taking a whole WEEK to get there?

i got from a shop in philly because no tax or shipping charge to cali

i got from a shop in philly because no tax or shipping charge to cali

AHH, that's cool. It's tough finding places where you can miss the tax. That's why I always USED to go through Eastbay, but Jerry "Nickel and Dime" Brown screwed us all on online taxes a few years ago.

Just got mine on time despite a delay email I received Monday. Now time to inspect them and fix the laces.

My god ya;; are 

Dude, I simply went to finish line, saw the shoe was still for sale, googled jordan forum, this was the 1st that popped up.  I was curious as to WHY the shoe didn't sell out, if there was some problem with the quality or what the deal was.  Ya'll reading way too much into this. It's called being bored at work waiting for this ESXi 5.5 install to finish up on this server build I am doing.  Not that you know what any of that means but that about sums all of this up.  This has been just as entertaining however.  I have strangers taking time out of their days to make specialized GIF images with a handle for a forum I just joined.  This is just hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom