Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Maybe, but I been mostly in the infrared 23 thread all week and that was the vibe. All red first, then these if they strike out...
If you look at it from a crowd/pack/beast standpoint then yes that is probably the concensus. limited first, gr next. For those of us that actually care how well done our shoes are and don't just go with the latest cool or in thing, these were our first choice.
pimp.gif

Maybe, but I been mostly in the infrared 23 thread all week and that was the vibe. All red first, then these if they strike out...
If you look at it from a crowd/pack/beast standpoint then yes that is probably the concensus. limited first, gr next. For those of us that actually care how well done our shoes are and don't just go with the latest cool or in thing, these were our first choice. :pimp:
I can definitely dig it my man. Buy what you like is how I live. I was jus sayin that's what I saw, feel me. They're both nice in my opinion...

FNL came through for me. It boggles me to see how easy it is right now for them on Finishline and yet it was so much harder to get em from anywhere else

FNL came through for me. It boggles me to see how easy it is right now for them on Finishline and yet it was so much harder to get em from anywhere else
word NDC sold out instantly. Also yea those hughes pics get the color pretty good

FNL always come through for me. The crazy part is that they still had 2 sizes this morning.

I was in middle school when I had the OG VI (black/infrared).
One of my favorite Js all-time.
Didn't pick up the white/infrareds in 1991.
In my world, this was the only release of the weekend; a no brainer.
smokin.gif

(Side note: Body Ready for the Black/Infrareds this year, but PLEASE don't be the BLACK FRIDAY release
indifferent.gif
)
Pretty sure JM confirmed they're releasing on black friday, but that's also good news. Black friday releases are normally full blown GR's, i'm talking Bred XI numbers lol

Last edited:
I was in middle school when I had the OG VI (black/infrared).

One of my favorite Js all-time.
Didn't pick up the white/infrareds in 1991.
In my world, this was the only release of the weekend; a no brainer.
:smokin
(Side note: Body Ready for the Black/Infrareds this year, but PLEASE don't be the BLACK FRIDAY release :stoneface: )

Pretty sure JM confirmed they're releasing on black friday, but that's also good news. Black friday releases are normally full blown GR's, i'm talking Bred XI numbers lol

Yea, i know JM put that out there, and you're right on the heavy GR numbers for the Black Friday drop.
Historically I've always hated having to navigate a forest of Black Friday shoppers in order to get the sea of Retro seekers.
But The last few years I focused more online, so personally the crowds don't affect me as much these days.
But I still feel Nike disrespects its retro customers by making grails Black Friday drops.

Too true lol remember the Oreo V's sold more units than any Jordan last year. Now they certainly were not that popular. That means the sheer number of units available must've been ridiculous. A re-sellers nightmare.

Yeah it's crazy how you can't wake up the morning of release and go to the store and pick up a pair. I don't camp and always try my luck online. The new kids on the block has started this hype/camp out for days crap.

I remember when you can walk into footlocker 2 weeks after release day and still manage to acquire a pair in your size. For $125 too, lol. $135 jordan viiis in 2003, which was when i started.

But the hype and limite numbers of the toro vis might have helped kill the demand on these. Hopefully powder x is easily attained as well...

Yea, i know JM put that out there, and you're right on the heavy GR numbers for the Black Friday drop.
Historically I've always hated having to navigate a forest of Black Friday shoppers in order to get the sea of Retro seekers.
But The last few years I focused more online, so personally the crowds don't affect me as much these days.
But I still feel Nike disrespects its retro customers by making grails Black Friday drops.
Wait, Nike disrespects its customers by mass producing grails ? I would think that's respecting customers, allowing them to attain their grails at ease.

Wait, Nike disrespects its customers by mass producing grails ? I would think that's respecting customers, allowing them to attain their grails at ease.
lol im on your side. but some people cant stand when everyone has them/dont want everyone to have their grails

Ok, now without further ado.

:wink:

2rpfcxh.png

2r2c7za.png

166xjxy.png

mvjbk0.png

Yes the red is bright, but its definitely not pink.

If anything, it has a little orange to it.

Either way I'm satisfied with these, and look forward to the black ones later in the year.

Thank you JB.

:smokin

:pimp: Hughes caught that infrared on cam to do em justice :pimp: :pimp:

Great pics as always fam

Naa, not at all, the more they produce the happier i am.
I just mean dropping GRAILS on Black Friday forces Retro buyers to deal with ridiculous crowds IN ADDITION to the number of people there for the shoe release.
THAT is the only issue i have with Black Friday drops being a Grail release.
Nothing new, I've said this before. It just adds another obstacle.
Again, I'm not overly affected by it, as i buy the majority of my stuff online these days.
Several ppl I know still line up, so for the most part I am thinking about them.
But back in the day, it sucked for me, too.

Last edited:
Naa, not at all, the more they produce the happier i am.
I just mean dropping GRAILS on Black Friday forces Retro buyers to deal with ridiculous crowds IN ADDITION to the number of people there for the shoe release.
THAT is the only issue i have with Black Friday drops being a Grail release.
Nothing new, I've said this before. It just adds another obstacle.
Again, I'm not overly affected by it, as i buy the majority of my stuff online these days.
Several ppl I know still line up, so for the most part I am thinking about them.
But back in the day, it sucked for me, too.
I get what you are saying but if we are talking about the black infrareds then there will be big crowds coming in regardless of what time this shoe releases.

Too true lol remember the Oreo V's sold more units than any Jordan last year. Now they certainly were not that popular. That means the sheer number of units available must've been ridiculous. A re-sellers nightmare.
Yea I remember they restocked so many times on them Oreo 5s that ppl were like "these again?!". But hey I ain't complaining JB

EXACTLY my point.
Grails (typically) bring a crowd.
BLACK FRIDAY brings a whole other crowd, in addition to the shoe crowd.
That is all I was saying, in regard to why i historically don't care for Black Friday drops being Grail releases.

EXACTLY my point.
Grails (typically) bring a crowd.
BLACK FRIDAY brings a whole other crowd, in addition to the shoe crowd.
That is all I was saying, in regard to why i historically don't care for Black Friday drops being Grail releases.
got you now

Back
Top Bottom