Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

We needs pics like that from people with both pairs in their possession

cant just compare two pics like that because lighting, quality, etc. etc. can be vastly different in the two pics.

but with the current state of the game the masses won't really know until release date so this will have to do for now unfortunately. Either way for someone that is just starting to build a collection like me the fact these aren't as trash as the varsity reds and as close to the ogs as we are going to get is enough for me. Going to go through the usual raffle ticket collection process and await my call.

NiceLikeChrist - I've seen both and have owned the originals myself, its as close as you can get..If you guys are expecting OG's then soleswap some og's and call it day....Both of these pics are from natural light and both show the color how thy naturally look, there's really nothin to.figure out..lol...those past few pics have had WAY to much lighting givin tht more pinkish look, reagardless on wht you guys think, these are a MUST

We needs pics like that from people with both pairs in their possession

cant just compare two pics like that because lighting, quality, etc. etc. can be vastly different in the two pics.

but with the current state of the game the masses won't really know until release date so this will have to do for now unfortunately. Either way for someone that is just starting to build a collection like me the fact these aren't as trash as the varsity reds and as close to the ogs as we are going to get is enough for me. Going to go through the usual raffle ticket collection process and await my call.
These will be sweet either way. Welcome to the game! Lol . Always rock what you like and don't worry about others' taste!

Sounds good then

I like this shade a lot more than the varsity red and infra pack 6's, I couldnt bring myself to buy those. I'd rather the red be closer to a brighter shade than a darker shade. And this color should pop nicely with the black infras in nov. :smokin

These will be sweet either way. Welcome to the game! Lol . Always rock what you like and don't worry about others' taste!

yea i started black friday 2012 with the raptor re-stock that dropped on NDC. Haven't looked back since, gotta add some diversity though since its all jays in my collection. Plan to add the tiff highs because the colorway is dope but i hate lowtops so those never appealed to me and some roshes as well.

Add your pics. Those were my pair. I took those a few years ago before I threw them out. 
Ok did a little storage digging after work and as promised...

OG VIII...Size 7.5...

Cardboard under at the base that the insole was glued to...

So a friend of mine at work today brought up a good point...Maybe it's a size thing...Smaller sizes got quality cut back to save a little on production...Considering this I grabbed another pair of OG's (First pair I came across)...This is what I found...

Shadow X...Size 11...

Cardboard...Again at the base of the shoe that the insole is glued down to...

Finally for the sake of comparison...

13' Retro VIII's...Size 12...
Wow. I guess it's hit or miss. I have those pairs and none of that is familiar.

These are closer to the 1st retro of the 6 aka deep infrared. IMO its better than varsity red

They do look more pinkish than the og but i remember back in the day when i was a kid seeing a guy with these on wondering why he was wearing pink shoes so who cares.

Either way they always looked pink :lol:

That OG Aqua 8 insoles, maaannnnnn :pimp:

And yeah in person they look pink, still don't give a damn. Cuh'oped

Last edited:
man them aquas, my favorite mike, jb need to retro those again its been 7 years
mean.gif

Couldve got them for $220 this past weekend but passed on em - Should be an easy cop with the ASG kicks coming out as well

Couldve got them for $220 this past weekend but passed on em - Should be an easy cop with the ASG kicks coming out as well

What's ASG and how is it going to be a easy cop? Do they not do raffles where you live or do you not live in a major city? For me it's all raffles and even though I get 5 raffle tickets from 5 different stores, I rarely win. Another thing, do you or anyone know if they are going to be a general release and does anyone have a idea on what the projected "re - sell" value is going to be on these? Thanx in advance!

What's ASG and how is it going to be a easy cop? Do they not do raffles where you live or do you not live in a major city? For me it's all raffles and even though I get 5 raffle tickets from 5 different stores, I rarely win. Another thing, do you or anyone know if they are going to be a general release and does anyone have a idea on what the projected "re - sell" value is going to be on these? Thanx in advance!
ASG is All Star Game. The ASG pack drops the day before these plus the all red 6s the same day as these. These are super GR so resell prolly b 250 weekend of then settle to about 210-220. Maybe 200 if you patient enough and someone needs they money back LOL...

Last edited:

All star game Collections nike does every year, I live in an urban area and know some local stores who hold my size if needed - I've been doing this for a while so have some connects , I would say resale would be about 220 -250 ? And u never win those raffles because they are fixed by the employees for themselves or their people - I have one of those connect too lol

Back
Top Bottom