Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

Was strolling through the mall with the wifey she was looking for a valentines outfit.. Walked in ftl and they had military blue 4s so I told her why not cop.
I asked the manager are they getting a good amount of infrareds he said yea. Launch locator isn't showing they are getting them so idk how credible their system is

Was strolling through the mall with the wifey she was looking for a valentines outfit.. Walked in ftl and they had military blue 4s so I told her why not cop.
I asked the manager are they getting a good amount of infrareds he said yea. Launch locator isn't showing they are getting them so idk how credible their system is
Or the manager is guessing. I dont trust any store employee unless they know what they are talking about.

What's odd is the launch locator only shows the closest in two states next to mine, but nothing in Pennsylvania. Thats rather odd.

Or the manager is guessing. I dont trust any store employee unless they know what they are talking about.

What's odd is the launch locator only shows the closest in two states next to mine, but nothing in Pennsylvania. Thats rather odd.

The launch locator is showing 4 stores in PA for these and the Infrared 23's. Happy my local HoH is FCFS. I'm going to call later to confirm, If I can get someone on the phone.

I have a feeling the launch locator right now is wrong. It lists even the most basic GR shoe as limited. I think we will see an update as this shoe should be an all out GR.

Not sure if these are going to be an actual GR - 1 footlocker by me that gets most retros aren't getting them and the larger footlocker/champs in the area are getting 1/2 the amount of pairs they typically get

I'm torn. I wanna cop since this is such a classic shoe that I don't own. But damn, those Kobes are calling my name man

Judging off of amounts of pairs everyone around me got I think JB took a GR and split it between the two 6's making them both limited... A few stores around me who get every GR are not getting any 6's at all... That paired with ASG, Valentines Day, and people with income tax $ means yall better do homework

Last edited:
White/infrared's limited? FOH with that nonsense.

I'm just going off of info in my area calm down homie... Out of 6 footlockers who get every GR only 2 are getting these.... The big Foot action here got half of what they get on any other GR.. To be honest I got my Infrared 23 a week ago and it seems hard to get the white ones and I never have issues even with limited stuff....

Last edited:
Wow. That's even a bigger issue if or when corporate finds out. I stand corrected if I misread.
Yea it's the store's policy. He told me I just had to go and fill out a form if they still had my size available and just pay $30 then come by on Saturday and buy it.

The launch locator is showing 4 stores in PA for these and the Infrared 23's. Happy my local HoH is FCFS. I'm going to call later to confirm, If I can get someone on the phone.
Is your zip near the Philly area? I changed it again and saw.

Nothing in western PA. Closest to me is Columbus. Wish we had a HOH here.

just got my guaranteed ticket for these..the finishline i went to had 3 pairs of every size i believe...called yesterday and found out about the tickets...sad thing is they also told me they had a raffle for the infrared/black vi's yesterday too...now today they arent getting the infrared ones....so on to the next plan...

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-nikestore-release-info-summary.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-nikestore-release-info-02-570x474.jpg

air-jordan-6-white-infrared-nikestore-release-info-01-570x500.jpg

just got my guaranteed ticket for these..the finishline i went to had 3 pairs of every size i believe...called yesterday and found out about the tickets...sad thing is they also told me they had a raffle for the infrared/black vi's yesterday too...now today they arent getting the infrared ones....so on to the next plan...
Where they charging for the guaranteed tickets?

Where they charging for the guaranteed tickets?
no sir just wrote my name on the ticket and he gave me the other half with my size choice 11.5 and i walked across to Footaction...the footaction is also doing guaranteed tickets  for the white/infrared plus a raffle for the infrared ones...probably will be back in the same mall tomorrow...will call tonight before they close to get the latest word...

Back
Top Bottom