NIKE AIR JORDAN XI (11) COLUMBIA FAKE CHECK 2012

hi bought these 1 year ago, they were used but since i'm in the shoegame i was wondering if theser are fake can't really tell, the 23 on the back makes me curios. let me know thanks.

They are legit.

The number 23 is correct It is just because the shoes are beaten up that's why it looks that way.

But It's good that the patent leather is still white though.

Last edited:
Yea those are legit. But what's up with the material the 23 is ironed on to?(forgot the name) my 2000 Concords did that too. One is stretched out and the other looks perfect. It's weird

thanks guys.

but also the laces the are very long or is that the actual length.

and what about the size tag - have a look at the date

Yea those are legit. But what's up with the material the 23 is ironed on to?(forgot the name) my 2000 Concords did that too. One is stretched out and the other looks perfect. It's weird

You can't avoid imperfections. I even recalled the JORDNA space jams box tag in the '01 and yes they are legit.

thanks guys.

The tag is correct. The production date is correct and the barcode touches the dates. That's how the shoe tag looks like back in '99 with the jordan face box.

Last edited:
thanks guys.

A word of wisdom- Dates on size tags don't mean as much as you think they do. Unless it's an OG shoe and it says production was in 2003. Then that would be a problem.

Shape is good, pleather is still white, carbon fiber checks out, jumpman size and 23 lining with the jumpman check out.

As for the laces, they're probably tied a little tight (which it looks like they are)

Some of you newer people need to realize that before the whole Concord fiasco, legit checking shoes was as easy as just looking at the quality, shape, and materials of a pair of shoes. Under the insole for stamps and dates on the size tag only really matter to distinguish B grade / early release pairs from release date pairs.

Under the insole for stamps and dates on the size tag only really matter to distinguish B grade / early release pairs from release date pairs.

I die laughing every time i see this now. Its like people are so paranoid they're ripping the shoe apart to look for stamps.

Why not just cut it open to see if the air unit has the nike logo on it? Thats the only way to know for sure if the shoe is legit guys. srsly.

Those are Legit btw.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom