Nike Air Jordan XI Bred sz 11

Shoes were purchased on release date from Finishline, Was selected in the Finishline Draft. As been noted and discussed at length on the board, shoes are tight in the toe box area and seem to run 0.5 size small. I experienced the same issue with these. Was able to get a 11.5 from Kickz back in January and just haven't gotten around to trying to sell these yet. Looking for $295.00 shipped OBO. Shoes will be shipped by Fedex with Signature Confirmation. If you want them shipped insured let me know and I can look up the cost. I can provide more pics or Finishline Draft Confirmation if needed. I tried searching for the receipt briefly, but couldn't find where I put it. If need be I can look more thoroughly for it if requested. Accept payments through Paypal as long as verified with a confirmed shipping address.

PM sent, let me know either way. thanks!

Dude flaked out the deal. We agreed on a price and I sent him a Paypal invoice last night. He replied this afternoon basically saying that in the hour it me took to send the Paypal invoice he struck a deal with someone else for $5 less and paid for them. Coincidentally below is this closed selling thread from today.

http://niketalk.com/t/527508/bred-iv

Shows he bought Bred IV today then PM me that BS story. Shoes still available.

Back
Top Bottom