===Nike Air Lunar 180 (Sample)===

Originally Posted by swingshot

Generally pretty quick to bawk at fusions..... but these are actually pretty nice.

this
pimp.gif

these need to come out soon its summertime

the neon ones are sick too, i need some funds

Originally Posted by PanaRicanRetro

These look pretty good actually. I didn't like the Maxim 1's, but these are not bad at all.
Agreed. With how comfortable 180's already are, I can't imagine the comfort level on these. I'd definitely pick up a pair.

wow cuban those are sick. definitely getting these i dont care if im out of cash ill find a way

heard that these are set to release this Friday (07/16/10) as a quickstrike at select European retailers...any info as to whether they will release stateside?...if so, when and what type of release?...thanks!

cubanbee or anybody who has these:
How do they run? I little big or a true to size? I find AM1's fit a good half-size big, so I'm curious if these run like that because I'll probably have to order these.

They're releasing in the US however your guess is good as mine as to when they're releasing. Nike is killing me with all these great releases this year.

anyone notice the midsole change? i think i like the samples better, looks more clean, but im still coppin because these are smokin
nike-air-lunar-180-sample.jpg

Nike-Air-Lunar-180-1-570x379.jpg

Back
Top Bottom