NIKE AIR MAG 2015

nerd.gif
 Thread is flying

3 theaters are showing BTTF 2 here today

2 are sold out

3rd is for sale 30 minutes before showtime at the box office

Might try to line up and see this.. my girl just told me she's never seen it.. only the 1st one 
sick.gif
Man I am glad I read this in the midst of all these pepsi posts.  Just purchased my tickets for 1 and 2.  If I am still up for seeing 3 I will purchase at that point if it is not sold out....we shall late fate decide.

Last edited:
Man... gotta go to bed, but I know I'm gonna have to catch up on 45 pgs by the time I get to work in the AM. Good thing my boss is out tomorrow...

'Night y'all. Don't wake up in 1955.
Heh... 31 pgs since 12:30am. I got some catching up to do...

dont waste your time engaging with him, he always e fighting with someone, his foot stopped growing when he was 5, he is always whining about something/anything
Lol @ fighting, just stating my opinion but nice try with the insult :lol:

This thread 
sick.gif

every time I come back. 

trying to keep up is pointless 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Damn 
laugh.gif
 all the ones that say NYCC seem to have higher bids
Think that's just b/c those people have them in-hand. Or people are searching ebay for 'pepsi perfect nycc' to filter out the Mexican movie theater ones and the other props.

Last edited:
Bro again...go read...my opinion. I always said I don't THINK they are releasing. Based on all fact, not speculation, out there. I never said I had concrete info or "sources". My feelings on whatever is shown today is strictly that...my feelings. I said repeatedly I would eat my words happily. Guess you missed that the multiple times I posted it. In my gut I still don't think it's the MAG as we would all want it. But they are MY feelings. But good eye to grab my posts out of the million that keep blazing up every second. Btw others think today is an unveil only and others still feel it's not a MAG either...so again...take your sensitive self somewhere else. Geez.

dont waste your time engaging with him, he always e fighting with someone, his foot stopped growing when he was 5, he is always whining about something/anything

Last edited:
JESUS THIS THREAD BLEW UP OVER NIGHT :lol: ...SOMETHING TELLS ME THAT IF I LOOK BACK THROUGH THE PAGES NOTHING EVEN HAPPENED :lol:

Back
Top Bottom