NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Real talk
It ain't his fault
If an idiot is willing to pay that much
Like at some point
there has to be some responsibility placed with the buyer
If I see someone genuinely wants something and cares about it and has a relatable story to it why am I going to let money get in the way of memories.  I would rather have someone be happy to have it for the price I paid for it instead of making it difficult. Treat our fellow man with respect.  People know when they're doing wrong but try to let money tell them it's right.

Is this really possible? I'm going to have to seriously consider this, if so. Even a $5k writeoff would be nice.
You can only write-off the excess of what you paid over the fair market value of the shoes.  So if the MSRP (or whatever value Nike lists a document they provide to you) was $1,000 and you paid $5,000, you could write-off $4,000.

If I see someone genuinely wants something and cares about it and has a relatable story to it why am I going to let money get in the way of memories.  I would rather have someone be happy to have it for the price I paid for it instead of making it difficult. Treat our fellow man with respect.  People know when they're doing wrong but try to let money tell them it's right.
you're taking this way too serious bro

I'm not, you guys have lost your minds selling soda for $500.  You must have not had money before if you need to No Vaseline people 
If people gonna pay me $500 for pop, I'll take that 100x over. No ones got a gun to their heads.

Nike doesn't give me free stuff because I like Jordan, I have to pay. Well if you like $500 soda, so do you.

so if they are released via charity auction you can use it as a tax write off?
View media item 1756497

No you can't.

Last edited:

You can only write-off the excess of what you paid over the fair market value of the shoes.  So if the MSRP (or whatever value Nike lists a document they provide to you) was $1,000 and you paid $5,000, you could write-off $4,000.
Ugh, I just know that when it comes to write offs as donations, big brother loves to make sure they getting their paper right. I don't want to deal with an audit.

Last edited:

bruh i started my auction at .99c bc i didn't want to blatantly rape but now its up to $350. its not our fault people are willing to pay that much
Why have an auction? Auctions are in the same category as gambling, you know people are going to exceed their limit.

Real talk

It ain't his fault

If an idiot is willing to pay that much

Like at some point

there has to be some responsibility placed with the buyer

I totally respect it
And agree with what ur saying
But ****** on a message board about sneakers ain't tryna hear that ****
Again I agree with u
But they ain't tryna hear that
Real talk if I come up on a pair
If a idiot willing to give me double
Better believe I'm gonna take that deal

Why have an auction? Auctions are in the same category as gambling, you know people are going to exceed their limit.

Go white knight somewhere else. People are idiots for spending bills on pop.

A fool and their money are soon parted. What they pay is their business and theirs alone.

Last edited:
If people gonna pay me $500 for pop, I'll take that 100x over. No ones got a gun to their heads.

Nike doesn't give me free stuff because I like Jordan, I have to pay. Well if you like $500 soda, so do you.
No you can't.
Nike gives you a retail price, others choose what to do after the resell price, some of you let money cloud your emotions and values.

Go white knight somewhere else. People are idiots for spending bills on pop.

A fool and their money are soon parted
The same people buying these sodas are likely saying the same thing about people like us spending thousands on a shoe

thanks

Back
Top Bottom