NIKE AIR MAG 2015

coulda picked a better angle, tough to see it tighten from so damn far
laugh.gif

those are horrible 
laugh.gif

sounds like the battery is dying.

it doesnt even look like anything happens. 

That video was beautiful its nice to see this innovation come full circle and with a technology that stands to benefit those with parkinsons. Truly amazing 

:rofl: :rofl:

SO WHAT ARE 2011 MAGS GOING FOR DEADSTOCK? WITH POWER LACES I WOULD EXPECT THE NEWER VERSION TO GO FOR TWICE THE PRICE AT AUCTION SO UNLESS WILLING TO BID $15,000-$20,000, LOOKS LIKE NO NORMAL PERSON WILL BE COPPING :lol:

THIS IS ALL DEPENDENT ON THE QUANTITY MADE OF COURSE.

WHEN YOU BEEN AROUND THIS LONG YOU KNOW NIKE IS GONNA NIKE :lol:

I hope they go for a lot of money since it's for charity. I would love to have a pair but also can't be mad that proceeds are going for a good cause. 

SO WHAT ARE 2011 MAGS GOING FOR DEADSTOCK? WITH POWER LACES I WOULD EXPECT THE NEWER VERSION TO GO FOR TWICE THE PRICE AT AUCTION SO UNLESS WILLING TO BID $15,000-$20,000, LOOKS LIKE NO NORMAL PERSON WILL BE COPPING :lol:

Yeah, not sure why people are thinking anything under 10k will happen, but it keeps hope alive. :lol:

Been around this long and havent fixed your caps lock button.

i kid i kid

Back
Top Bottom