NIKE AIR MAG 2015

at least you can still cop marty mcfly 1955s 
laugh.gif

Has anyone ever picked up a pair of Nike Mag replicas? I have two sites I'm looking at, but hesitant to pull the trigger...

They are not the ones you can get for $200-$300 w/o light up strap. They seem to be pretty exact with power strap and all... around $675 on both sites.

Any advice or experience?

Thanks!
If you are considering purchasing them I would advise you to wait until others who have purchased have uploaded a video reviewing them.  Otherwise you never know what you are going to get.

I don't condone the black market just passing on information.

Last edited:
Has anyone ever picked up a pair of Nike Mag replicas? I have two sites I'm looking at, but hesitant to pull the trigger...

They are not the ones you can get for $200-$300 w/o light up strap. They seem to be pretty exact with power strap and all... around $675 on both sites.

Any advice or experience?

Thanks!
don't even consider it. Tainting your collection with fake ****. If you can't afford the real mags no need to fake the funk

For the Pepsi Perfect fans, there are some FAQs and more information on the upcoming sale. Looks like it will be through Amazon and/or Walmart again, they mention that from Pepsi's website there will be a link to redirect you to their retail partner. Also they won't ship until December 26th or later. 

http://shop.pepsi.com

For the Pepsi Perfect fans, there are some FAQs and more information on the upcoming sale. Looks like it will be through Amazon and/or Walmart again, they mention that from Pepsi's website there will be a link to redirect you to their retail partner. Also they won't ship until December 26th or later. 
http://shop.pepsi.com

You can find a second one on eBay for peanuts if you search and bid. I seen a couple sell for around $30-50. I guess the Oct 21 hype died down.

Woke up to an email from Walmart refunding me for the purchase of the Pepsi I purchased on 10/21.

Just got my USA Today. If your mailboxes can't accommodate it, you might be in for some disappointment. I'm glad I got a decent copy the day of, but this one came in looking like this:

I say 250 is a good price.

I love the shoe, but $85 would be a good price on the Bruins. $110 is already some bend-over practice by the swoosh. $250 is straight-up insane, regardless of how limited these are. They don't even have the Nike branding on them.

I love the shoe, but $85 would be a good price on the Bruins. $110 is already some bend-over practice by the swoosh. $250 is straight-up insane, regardless of how limited these are. They don't even have the Nike branding on them.
This. Dudes already justifying 250 as a good price for some Bruins... lost in the sauce :smh:

This^^^
However Nike has been in the practice of the bolded statement for some time now.

Back
Top Bottom