NIKE AIR MAG 2015

The mere "CHANCE" to get them is pretty cool. Odds are extremely low but it's still nice to have a shot. Good luck and may all of NT cook!

I ALREADY STATED EARLY IN THE THREAD THAT THE GOING PRICE FOR THESE NEW ONES WERE GOING TO BE $50,000-$100,000. LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE CLOSER TO THE $100,000 MARK :lol: . COMPLETELY UNOBTAINABLE FOR US MERE MORTALS. MAIN REASON I DECIDED TO JUST GO FOR A 2011 PAIR.

ANY OF THE WINNERS WOULD HAVE BE PRETTY WELL OFF TO NOT TAKE A $100,000 OFFER. DOUBT THERE IS ANYONE WHO LOVES MAGS MORE THAN ME BUT THEY WOULD BE GONE WITH THE QUICKNESS IF I HAD A PAIR AND WAS OFFERED THAT AMOUNT.

You'll still have some guys in here saying that they'll keep them if they win
laugh.gif
I would keep them then dip them in chocolate for the gram.  mad followers 

I ALREADY STATED EARLY IN THE THREAD THAT THE GOING PRICE FOR THESE NEW ONES WERE GOING TO BE $50,000-$100,000. LOOKS LIKE IT WILL BE CLOSER TO THE $100,000 MARK
laugh.gif
. COMPLETELY UNOBTAINABLE FOR US MERE MORTALS. MAIN REASON I DECIDED TO JUST GO FOR A 2011 PAIR.

ANY OF THE WINNERS WOULD HAVE BE PRETTY WELL OFF TO NOT TAKE A $100,000 OFFER. DOUBT THERE IS ANYONE WHO LOVES MAGS MORE THAN ME BUT THEY WOULD BE GONE WITH THE QUICKNESS IF I HAD A PAIR AND WAS OFFERED THAT AMOUNT.
shoot  them mags is gone and I aint going to tell anybody if I win.  whoever win better keep quiet before dudes in ski mask run up in their crib.

About to cop a few tickets now.

Doesnt the sizing seem wonky though? I mean even with the adaptive tech, then sole has to be mad long right? I'm an 11.5......so I should size up to a 13? lol wut?

Don't care who believes it or not.
laugh.gif
Bro these are the same people who are only taking part in the shoe/sneaker hobby just to make money. They don't care about history, nostalgia, or the love of a certain sneaker; all they see is money. All of them want to be stock brokers infiltrated the hobby and are trying to make this some business.

Bro these are the same people who are only taking part in the shoe/sneaker hobby just to make money. They don't care about history, nostalgia, or the love of a certain sneaker; all they see is money. All of them want to be stock brokers infiltrated the hobby and are trying to make this some business.
I know, that's why it doesn't phase me :wink:

I've made my contribution which is another plus to my list of charities I've gotten involved in.

If I win, it's an added bonus, and to have what most will never even come close to holding and owning, would be another plus.

Last edited:
I know, that's why it doesn't phase me
wink.gif

I've made my contribution which is another plus to my list of charities I've gotten involved in.

If I win, it's an added bonus, and to have what most will never even come close to holding and owning, would be another plus.
Exactly, I wish you luck on possibly securing these bro
nthat.gif

Passing up on $100k to instead have a pair of sneakers would be monumentally, legendarily stupid in every logical person's mind. Cop the 2011 version with your profits if the nostalgia is what you're really after.
If you're here only to post negative comments and names towards us, I'm sure the mods won't have a problem solving your problem.

Live and let Live

Last edited:
Passing up on $100k to instead have a pair of sneakers would be monumentally, legendarily stupid in every logical person's mind. Cop the 2011 version with your profits if the nostalgia is what you're really after.
It's not monumentally, legendarily stupid for sneaker culture; which you are obviously not for.

Agreed, I may be a college student but I'm not a stupid college student.

You're a better man than I am. If I had the opportunity to pay for my education with a pair of shoes instead of carrying forward student loan debt, you better believe that college tuition bill would be paid off by some Mags.

If you're here only to post negative comments and names towards us, I'm sure the mods won't have a problem solving your problem.
Negative comments and names?

I haven't called anyone any names. And I don't think it's against the rules to debate. But you can report my posts if you don't agree. I'll rest my case.

It's not monumentally, legendarily stupid for sneaker culture; which you are obviously not for.
I've been on this site since '04. Long before there was any money to be made from flipping sneakers. That should give you an idea of what side I'm on. But a years worth of salary, or a pair of sneakers? Easy decision.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom