NIKE AIR MAG 2015

it's coming

I wouldn't be surprised IF one of the Factory owners buys a pair to take apart and copy the material cuts
the one that sold for 104k is going to Hong Kong. That's probably ground zero right there. 

I WONDER IF FAKE MAKERS WILL ATTEMPT TO MAKE A FAKE WITH THE POWER LACES :nerd:

WOULD BE INTERESTING TO SEE :lol:

As I understand it, the masterminds behind the latest version of the fakes (V3 as of now) power laces are already being worked on. Take it for what it's worth, but IMO the V3's look really good as far as UA pairs go.

YOU GOT TO BE KIDDING ME. THEY HAVE ONE OF THE REAL PAIRS IN HAND TO TAKE APART?

eek.gif
eek.gif

DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS.
laugh.gif
PROBABLY TRUE.

not surprised at all that the highest bidder is from HK. 104k is a small investment to the ROI they're gonna make on these. 
Exactly what i was thinking

they do it to EVERYTHING

phones, Cars, Clothes, Computers.

that 104k is prolly a speed bump compared to the money they'll make

UA w/ auto lacing - MSRP $300 I bet

Last edited:

they do it to EVERYTHING

lmao at anyone buying a UA car. 
roll.gif

Careful about talking about buying fakes or any discussion about it. :wink:

We've seen what happened last time that topic came up.

Last edited:
:wow: :wow:

DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS. :lol: PROBABLY TRUE.

not surprised at all that the highest bidder is from HK. 104k is a small investment to the ROI they're gonna make on these. 

they do it to EVERYTHING

v3 sells for $600. would think it's safe to assume adding power lacing will make them more than $600.

Im sure its the same exact motor etc. in the hyperadapt.  I would think fake makers could steal the design from those (source the same motors/cables) and apply it to the mag and save $99,000 in "R&D" costs.

I know this is a controversial topic around these parts. And I've never been a supporter of fakes but those V3's are looking really good. Considering $8k-10k for a pair of shoes (that you wouldn't want to wear because it's so expensive) is absurd. Would you guys consider getting the V3's.

I would. Prices are ridiculous. And there never getting a general release. Its no different than buying those halloween ones... **** nike for screwing the fans over.

Last edited:
:wow: :wow:

DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT THIS. :lol: PROBABLY TRUE.

they do it to EVERYTHING

More. The current top quality v3 UA Mags are going for 499. Theyre about as 1:1 as they come. Practically perfect. Probably impossible to be called out except at a sneaker con. And they were initially 600 i believe

So with new tech...sheesh..bare minimum 6.

6 hunnies for some fakes :lol:. Thing is..i can see people copping. So few people have ever seen real Mags in person..unless you go to a convention..if they look legit enough..bruhs probably wont be able to expose you. Now of course if you whipping a bus ticket..rethink the mags my gs..gonna look like a cold fool

More. The current top quality v3 UA Mags are going for 499. Theyre about as 1:1 as they come. Practically perfect. Probably impossible to be called out except at a sneaker con. And they were initially 600 i believe

So with new tech...sheesh..bare minimum 6.

6 hunnies for some fakes :lol:. Thing is..i can see people copping. So few people have ever seen real Mags in person..unless you go to a convention..if they look legit enough..bruhs probably wont be able to expose you. Now of course if you whipping a bus ticket..rethink the mags my gs..gonna look like a cold fool

This!!!

I ended up not even entering.

The NY pair for auction is gonna go for over 100k. The madness hasn't even begun. I promise they'll be a pair that goes for half a milli

Back
Top Bottom