NIKE AIR MAG 2015

just found out that my account is suspended lol. nike didn't charge me for the safari presto's that restocked last august lol. 

question is...what if i got picked? 

just found out that my account is suspended lol. nike didn't charge me for the safari presto's that restocked last august lol. 

question is...what if i got picked? 
how do you know if your account is suspended ? 

Someone photoshop the Jordan crying face on Charlie from Willy Wonka.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

the moron from Miami is lying all over twitter saying he got them.

I had to unblock it, just to read his BS tweets.

Damn, did his parents just not love him or was he molested or something?

I've never seen a child act out for attention this bad....

Edit:  I take it back, I had a three year old child just leave my store, acted just like that DB HS kid

Last edited:
Was checking the Nike+ app. No notification had me hopeful. Turns out my L was waiting for me in my email. Oh well, on to a cure!

Just watched the vid with Tinker and MJF. Might be marketing, but stuff like that still gives me chills. Win or lose to still be making history in terms of PD and to a lesser degree the MAG. To the few in here who understand the cause superstarlord superstarlord babyjs23 babyjs23 #Salute ...to the rest of you salty dogs :smh:

Last edited:
I wonder who/what 3rd party got to pocket that $1 transaction fee for every entry [emoji]129300[/emoji]. I bet that didn't go to the foundation.

I told y'all there was a good probability random/low donation winners would get these. Hope these fall in the hands who truly appreciate them

PO

Honestly, I'm happy to take an L on this one. Hopefully, the foundation will be able to make some strides with what they got in the auction. 

im happy with my donation.  But atleast send me that loser email. feel like I got duped.

Honestly, I'm happy to take an L on this one. Hopefully, the foundation will be able to make some strides with what they got in the auction. 

I wish there were Mags for everyone who wants one, and then the foundation would benefit even more.

Back
Top Bottom