NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I just got the blu-ray of the BTTF trilogy and I was watching 2 just now when I noticed an extra in the scene where Marty first walks out into hill valley wearing what appear to be black cement Jordan 3's. It's on my projection screen so it's something I wouldn't have ever noticed before. Check it out and let me know if it looks like these are th black cements. Anyway, just thought that was interesting!
Man, Back To The Future Part II even predicted the Retro Initiative 

Last edited:
On display at Nike Soho location in NYC :pimp:

33elohw.jpg

Last edited:
View media item 2226652View media item 2226653
SNKRS waiting for me when I got home from work. Now if that KDAK pair would only get here.

(Just kidding- stood up for them after getting legit SBBs but I knew it was downhill from there after all the negative signs; unfortunately....was nice for at least a pair)

Last edited:
Last edited:
Clearly

Mags > Audi R8
I'd pick mags over an audi r8 on ANY given day. The r8 is TRASH compared to other super cars. On top of that, you can get so many super cars cheaper than an r8 if you were to resell a pair of mags being that they sold for over 100k easily.

Wouldn't trade for an Audi 8 let alone a car... was offered a Maserati and I turned it down..... love cars but high end cars are a big money drain..

Wouldn't trade for an Audi 8 let alone a car... was offered a Maserati and I turned it down..... love cars but high end cars are a big money drain..

YOU DID GOOD. MASERATIS ARE TRASH. IF I COULDN'T GET CASH, A HOUSE, OR SOMETHING I COULD FLIP INTO EVEN MORE MONEY I WOULD KEEP THEM. CARS ARE A DEPRECIATING ASSET WITH MAINTENANCE COSTS.

Damn whats that $42k after fees?

That kind of money, id ask for a bank cashiers check like a car sale.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom