NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Honestly, they'd be dumb not to cash in on it. When the charity auctions went up, I immediately started flipping my own collection to get a pair, but unfortunately none dropped below $3k and I was SOL. If I had a business back then, I would have bought it straight up for the tax write-off, but I believe that's what ruined it for most of us 'not in it for tax reasons' buyers at the time, seeing as we saw so many businesses later reselling them on eBay... I remember watching a pair being flipped by Mattress Discounters of all people, LOL. Nike knows people want it.. it reaches out to so many different audiences, it's literally a goldmine IMO; BTTF heads, sneaker heads, tech heads, pop culture heads, hypebeasts, etc, etc, etc.. the list goes on.

Just saying what if Nike does a suprise drop on these what will be retail someone please give there option or a rumored retail they came across, also if Nike quickstricked the red Octobers I think these will happen the same on October 21 or December 31 1159 pm tinker did say 2015 just not what day...any feed back

Fake, calling it

Edit: What's a Nie Elite account anyway? Same as Swoosh?

It's an account for Nike sponsored athletes. Generally speaking they'll get a set $ amount to spend each month and can purchase whatever they like. Swoosh is an employee discount.

That pic is fake. They are the Nike MAG. Not "air" MAG. They've never been "air". People just like saying "air"...but many in here have called it time and again.

It's an account for Nike sponsored athletes. Generally speaking they'll get a set $ amount to spend each month and can purchase whatever they like. Swoosh is an employee discount.

That pic is fake. They are the Nike MAG. Not "air" MAG. They've never been "air". People just like saying "air"...but many in here have called it time and again.

:lol: Yes, right! I didnt even need to see the "AIR" to know that's a PhotoShop. But youre right, never been called "Air Mags" by Nike.

I hope people didn't really believe that photo, as soon as I saw it I knew it PSed, dudes can't even take a decent picture of the screen 
laugh.gif

I hope people didn't really believe that photo, as soon as I saw it I knew it PSed, dudes can't even take a decent picture of the screen :lol:
Man you should have seen all the comments on that IG post..."it's happening" "I told you" "resell gonna be crazy" everybody was ready :lol:

Back
Top Bottom