NIKE AIR MAG 2015

man i remember having to wait a month before being able to say a word lol

lol yep. it was a pain to even join back then. I just ended up lurking for years before having enough patience to jump through all the hoops.

Nikelab twiter just now:
NikeLab Bruin Leather. Coming soon to #21MNYC and nike.com/nikelab. Stay tuned for the latest.

The mags are dropping. The only question is how they intend to release them. Nike dropped RO's out of thin air(rumored for well over a year), dropped OVO's out of thin air (rumored for 8 months or so) and the 2011 mag release was the best job they have ever done as far as secrecy is concerned. The yeezys and drizzy's are no where near the significance of an air mag.They will drop but will you cop?

YA! THAT'S WHAT I'M SAYING. Here we go again NIKE gonna give us the run around on this drop like the OVO's and SUPREME X AJ V's.

I remembered them saying 10.31 then tweet us coming soon keep an eye out. I could care less about them SUPREMES could've copped A pair 2day

SUPREME restock but nah I like the KB X MC I.D's better. Any ways BACK 2 THE FUTURE HERE.

I expect the trolls out in full force come tomorrow. I hope the Mods have their ban hammers ready.

Holy **** fam. This is happening tomorrow.

MJF @ SF Nike for the announcement. Self Lacing MAGS are here.

Probably be an announcement tomorrow for auctions at a later date.

Hard to see them just dropping a link on NDC/Nikelab though, which means we are SOL for us regular folk to get  a pair..

Back
Top Bottom