NIKE AIR MAG 2015

BTW...I'll still patiently await that email Nike said was coming when I registered my first pair though...

You and me both. I still have the email they sent saved, with my authorization code and everything lol.

Last edited:
These are probably my #1 Grail. **** all the $20k + undftd and eminem 4s and whatnot. BTTF is one of my favorite trilogies of all time and the shoes are just the cherry on top 
nthat.gif

Patiently awaiting the day my friends. 

Is it bad that i dont want these to release online? i mean lets be honest nike is going to crash probably for 2 days along with the other sites that are going to have them. But at the same time it is going to be caos if they release these as "in store only" -___- i just want these damn shoes lol

chill. these will release stop buggin.

these are probably more of a challenge to produce than say a pair of AF1's, alot of moving parts (pun intended) to this sneaker, so a retail ready, mass produced version expectedly will take some time.

Id guess somewhere around $600

The silence about the release has been MUM intentionally...the quiet before the storm.

I wouldnt be surprised if these were a QS, and just dropped some random time online.

A set release date could get really messy for these....

Last edited:
chill. these will release stop buggin.

these are probably more of a challenge to produce than say a pair of AF1's, alot of moving parts (pun intended) to this sneaker, so a retail ready, mass produced version expectedly will take some time.

Id guess somewhere around $600

The silence about the release has been MUM intentionally...the quiet before the storm.

I wouldnt be surprised if these were a QS, and just dropped some random time online.

A set release date could get really messy for these....
I hate random QS drops. Folks with a job, wife and kids don't have time to sit and anticipate something like that happening. It's not fair to busy folks at all. The ATC services and folks with good bots will be eating mostly with a drop like that. I missed out on too many things in transit, feeding my son or in a meeting, smh. All I can do is hope for something else.

If Nike did it with the shoe, the board would be more of a collectible item. Not like those cos play versions.
Yeah, I kind of like the plutonium case theme like they did with the 2011 ones. If they made some kind of connection with the hoverboard, that'd be pretty cool, or even the almanac. Like the SB Dunk pair that had the hoverboard theme graphic on the insole, that was a nicely added detail.

if nike did release them again, why wouldnt they go the online auction route again? they had people spending thousands so why would they want to release them in stores for hundreds? it didnt matter if the money went to charity or not, the amount of hype around them wouldve still brought in those big numbers imo

if nike did release them again, why wouldnt they go the online auction route again? they had people spending thousands so why would they want to release them in stores for hundreds? it didnt matter if the money went to charity or not, the amount of hype around them wouldve still brought in those big numbers imo

Plus the precedent has already been set by the original auctions for the astronomical prices...

If I had to bet the original release was probably something they just came up with when brainstorming creative ideas for a charity fundraiser. They'll make more money selling T-shirts in a couple of hours on on the same day than they will on this single release. This'll probably be something they have fun with, not a super shrewd business move.

:lol: the cynicism is real in this thread.

tSWQ11M.gif

I hate random QS drops. Folks with a job, wife and kids don't have time to sit and anticipate something like that happening. It's not fair to busy folks at all. The ATC services and folks with good bots will be eating mostly with a drop like that. I missed out on too many things in transit, feeding my son or in a meeting, smh. All I can do is hope for something else.

I feel you homie.

I miss those days when it was chaos at the store.  Now resellers with bots get the hyped ****.  and **** it up for the people who wear their ****.

Back
Top Bottom