NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Now all the new ppl and those who joined 3 yrs ago, with a post count of 30.... Will go away to the holes and rocks they slithered out of because it's nothing to see here.

I don't think it'll be an auction. In 2011 they made the announcement and right after the auction went live

Chalino 
pimp.gif

Gotta say, the peeps cursing out Nike for dropping the '16 MAGs as a charity auction have their priorities a bit wonky... I mean I love kicks and all, and would love a pair of these, but damn. Y'all heartless.

At this point I just want to see them. I knew us regular folks would never be able to cop, but I want to actually see them work for real.

Tinker has proper block lettering typography that is used in architecture and engineering. It's a little sloppy per those standards but very common in the field
Common in his time lol not anymore. None of these new cats know the struggles of drafting class

Common in his time lol not anymore. None of these new cats know the struggles of drafting class
Haha true, I still had to take the classes in college before they moved us to CAD but for all design notes and journal entries for work I still use it.

Back
Top Bottom