NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Crazy how that letter just made this thread come to a stand still, where are the ppl who earlier loved the movie and shoes ?

Some of your guys' ability to draw simple conclusions is laughable. 

They made $9 million in 2011. 

What do you think "for support in aid of the Michael J. Fox foundation" means?

If they REALLY wanted to help the cause
Why not just make Christmas Jordan 11 numbers
And charge $500 a pop

what if it autolaced too hard on live cast and the feet just bled because robot shoes. nyahaha.

keep the updates coming, also just eager to just see it auto lace this day and age.

on to the Bruins! 
roll.gif

but where in that letter does it state an auction?? jus cause Tinker said for chairty doesnt mean auction. DBs drop on NDC every year. thats a charity...

L's for everyone!

Lets see how it turns out later today. This is still speculation until Nike 100% confirms it

Not saying ur wrong
But u don't even know that to be true
Shoes are normally made for pennies
I know this to be true because I'm a development engineer 
laugh.gif

These just as much as an electronic as it is a shoe. Between the rights for the patent and the R&D to actually come up with the technology, I doubt Nike is even making money on these shoes. 

If you guys think these will be 8k median then i bow out. I can do 4k easily but 8 is ehhh. Tax write offs though  

Great letter.  Loved the BTTF reference that "you can do anything if you put your mind to it."  I can't imagine how emotional that must have been for MJF to read - it's really so sad to see him suffering with this disease, but hopefully stuff like this brings him, and others with the disease, some comfort and hope.

Because these are not cheap shoes to produce......
people still not realizing this and want to pay jordan numbers for their mags smh
Again we don't really know
Through licensing the tech they could make it back easily
The actual materials for the shoe itself ain't expensive
Just probably the self lacing system
But again it could be cheap
And even if it cost $5 to make
They would make that ten fold charging $500 a pop

Back
Top Bottom