NIKE AIR MAG 2015

but where in that letter does it state an auction?? jus cause Tinker said for chairty doesnt mean auction. DBs drop on NDC every year. thats a charity...
Tinker mentioned he hopes to raise more money than the 2011 release.  How else can Nike do that without an auction?  And please dont tell me release more pairs....

If they REALLY wanted to help the cause

Why not just make Christmas Jordan 11 numbers

And charge $500 a pop
Because these are not cheap shoes to produce......
Not saying ur wrong
But u don't even know that to be true
Shoes are normally made for pennies
Going to assume they don't want the pandemonium that comes with those types of releases to affect this release. This way the entire release is controlled and still provides a substantial amount of money to the cause.

I for one will be happy they do this again. Rather the pockets of the fund be lined, than that of most of the people in this thread that don't care for the shoes and just see money signs.

Have to say, bit of a slap in the face to 2011 owners. Wonder what they do for them.

I know this to be true because I'm a development engineer 
laugh.gif

These just as much as an electronic as it is a shoe. Between the rights for the patent and the R&D to actually come up with the technology, I doubt Nike is even making money on these shoes. 
I always get frustrated when people assume a shoe should be priced around the amount it costs to make them. Never think about the years of research, designers, engineers that have to get paid for through the sale of the shoes as well. It's not just materials there is a lot more to it than that.

Long time lurker, first time poster.

I am simply posting to kindly ask you (AirSakuragi) to please SHUTTFU.  I have read pretty much this entire thread and Jesus Christ your posts are annoying.

You are derailing this thread with nonsense. This thread is not about you and your views on the morality of reselling.  Please contribute to this discussion or be gone with you. 

And hello everybody else. Whats up?

I wish I had that clapping .gif

Brilliant first post.

They are gonna be Auctioned off doubled from '11. Just look how MSRP has risen every Year/Holiday season, and re-sell purchases

people are buying at. So NO way these will start Auction out under $5K but... They could start the Auction bids at $2,015K

If you guys think these will be 8k median then i bow out. I can do 4k easily but 8 is ehhh. Tax write offs though  
Only get to write off 1K. MSRP as stated in terms in 2011.

Id wager they stick to that MSRP though

but where in that letter does it state an auction?? jus cause Tinker said for chairty doesnt mean auction. DBs drop on NDC every year. thats a charity...
its implied.
implied? to me thats not implied. if they weren't auctioned in 2011, would you still think thats implied? i understand the monetary advantage of an auction but i think  a lot more have been made and will be some kind of release, with a percentage going to Mike Fox's charity...

And charge $500 a pop
Not saying ur wrong

Think about it, the molds the power lacing system and the lights..... Then you have to train ppl to make them and who knows how many pairs they screw up in the process. Because unlike regular nikes Beaverton actually care about these.... Then look at all the material on them, I can see where it starts to add up

I know this to be true because I'm a development engineer :lol:

These just as much as an electronic as it is a shoe. Between the rights for the patent and the R&D to actually come up with the technology, I doubt Nike is even making money on these shoes. 

Happens a lot faster and easier than you think. We're pretty good at engineering these days. :wink:
Deciding whether they really wanna do it and spend the money & time it takes to actually produce a product thats not made to bring NIKE a ton of money is another story.

Supreme 5s
Pepsi Perfect
Nike Mags in New York today
DB collection on the 23rd
Halloween next week

Great Scott October

And charge $500 a pop
Not saying ur wrong
Going to assume they don't want the pandemonium that comes with those types of releases to affect this release. This way the entire release is controlled and still provides a substantial amount of money to the cause.

I for one will be happy they do this again. Rather the pockets of the fund be lined, than that of most of the people in this thread that don't care for the shoes and just see money signs.

Have to say, bit of a slap in the face to 2011 owners. Wonder what they do for them.
Nothing u see what they do to Jordan retro owners :lol:

Tinker mentioned he hopes to raise more money than the 2011 release.  How else can Nike do that without an auction?  And please dont tell me release more pairs....
buuuut thats whats going to happen 
eyes.gif

I know this to be true because I'm a development engineer :lol:

My man.. If I wanna know what thread your in... Just follow that money! Haha

Back
Top Bottom