NIKE AIR MAG 2015

buuuut thats whats going to happen 
eyes.gif
everything is speculation until we get official word from nike 

I just got word from my homie who I work for his dad seasonal in the summer from March-last week that he would get 2 pairs 1 for each of us If they Auctioned.

Haaaaaaaaaaa! I told em GREAT cuz they are getting Auctioned in 2016. His dad said he would do it, They wealthy Fam anyways just another right off for his Arial

Flight chemical application business. He A Pilot make at least 1mill A year. I get A bonus every year of 4-6K so he can keep my bonus. I guess I'm in for 7K no more though.

I AIN'T TELLING MY WIFE JACK EITHER... I gave her my entire bonus this year so BAM next years is all minez..

Did the Mags amass 9.4m Alone in 2011? I highly doubt that they made that much just by shoe auctions. 

He did say combined raise. 

So i highly doubt these shoes will be selling for more than 8-10k THE MOST.

Last edited:

I just got word from my homie who I work for his dad seasonal in the summer from March-last week that he would get 2 pairs 1 for each of us If they Auctioned.

Haaaaaaaaaaa! I told em GREAT cuz they are getting Auctioned in 2016. His dad said he would do it, They wealthy Fam anyways just another right off for his Arial

Flight chemical application business. He A Pilot make at least 1mill A year. I get A bonus every year of 4-6K so he can keep my bonus. I guess I'm in for 7K no more though.

I AIN'T TELLING MY WIFE JACK EITHER... I gave her my entire bonus this year so BAM next years is all minez..
i dunno why but as i was reading this i imagine you and your buddy being gardeners for his dads landscaping company.

Great letter.  Loved the BTTF reference that "you can do anything if you put your mind to it."  I can't imagine how emotional that must have been for MJF to read - it's really so sad to see him suffering with this disease, but hopefully stuff like this brings him, and others with the disease, some comfort and hope.

View media item 1756617

Did the Mags amass 9.4m Alone in 2011? I highly doubt that they made that much just by shoe auctions. 

There was a matching donation from Sergey Brin and his wife

Guys, you are tripping if you think these are going to be some GR $500 release. Get a grip.

It's gonna be an auction, anyone with moderate reasoning skills could deduce as much from the info that's out there, especially with this new letter from Tinker.

I know you all want to cop these shoes on the cheap so you can flip em on eBay, but it ain't gonna happen. Nike will produce a very limited number and do a charity auction just like in 2011. There is no reason to think otherwise.

Google cofounder matched the total of what the auctions made.

Not only did the release of the 2011 NIKE MAG shoes generate a remarkable sum for Parkinson’s research, and resulted in the largest charity auction in in eBay history, it also brought the critical unmet medical need in Parkinson’s disease to the attention of new audiences. On the first day of the auction, the Foundation’s Website (www.michaeljfox.org) experienced a greater than 1300-percent increase in traffic over the same day in 2010. Over the course of the 10-day auction, the Foundation’s Facebook page (www.facebook.com/michaeljfoxfoundation) added almost 10,000 new fans.

Through the $50-million Brin Wojcicki Challenge, effective through 2012, the proceeds of the auctions will be doubled — bringing the total funds generated to $9.4 million. The Challenge was announced earlier this year and is made possible by the leadership of longtime Foundation friends Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google, and his wife, Anne Wojcicki, co-founder of personal genetics company 23andMe.

https://www.michaeljfox.org/foundation/publication-detail.html?id=268&category=7

A total of US$4.7 million was raised from the online auctions. Sergey Brin, co-founder of Google, and his wife Anne Wojcicki agreed to match all donations of the Michael J. Fox Foundation, up to US$5 million through the end of 2011. This brought the total proceeds from the online auctions up to US$9.4 million.

i dunno why but as i was reading this i imagine you and your buddy being gardeners for his dads landscaping company.

Dude also said he had a friend in Germany who got him a pair of Quai 54 Jordan 13 lows.... But never posted one pic.... Then he said he paid 400.00 for them....

They are gonna be Auctioned off doubled from '11. Just look how MSRP has risen every Year/Holiday season, and re-sell purchases
people are buying at. So NO way these will start Auction out under $5K but... They could start the Auction bids at $2,015K

plus 2011 not much resell hype like now and every ones mama is a reseller glad i got in before crazy prices

Dude also said he had a friend in Germany who got him a pair of Quai 54 Jordan 13 lows.... But never posted one pic.... Then he said he paid 400.00 for them....

:rofl:

Bruins were insta sold out at Dover Street right?? Glad I copped a pair of Classic Tennis VNTG white/red back in 2013 for 70 bucks lol instead of paying $500 reseller price... 

Back
Top Bottom