NIKE AIR MAG 2015

ya cause that why your buying them right????

It doesn't matter why I'm buying them, it's just knowing that the money is going to a great cause.

Quit being egotistic and thinking they owe you something.

Last edited:
Im really excited that these are finally coming into fruition and I don't mind the auction in fact it makes sense, however I am disappointed that nike couldn't give us anything to purchase today. How difficult would it be to have michael show them off  tonight then begin the auction shortly after? Nike clearly knows how to market their products but come one why would I even buy the bruins tomorrow if theirs no special packaging or real link to the film besides cw

why are people so angry? Nike never said they would release the Mag's to the public. Hell they never said they would release period. Tinker just said that power lacing shoes would be made.

Yall getting butt hurt off your own assumptions and what blogs are telling yall.

so who  missedwork today to read that letter and see fox in the shoes
i was actually off so it's a win/win
laugh.gif

October 21, 2015... the day our childhood dreams were crushed.

the very least they should have done was a plain non electronic general release of the 11 version with a percentage donated to mjff.
Im with this but would destroy the value of the original 2011 releases and would still be so hard to cop. its a lose/lose either way

who didn't go to school or work just see instagram flicks of Michael J. Fox wearing the Mags? it's ok join the auction next year

Glad I didn't buy any stuff for my Halloween costume lol...without the Mags this **** is pointless..

Back
Top Bottom