NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Cant believe the amount of people that are actually shocked it will be an auction. You should have came into this knowing there was an extremely high chance it would be a auction.

Now back to the Pepsi & Supremes 

the last thing we needed was to see the air mags riding around on those obnoxious hoverboards, actually happy they didnt release

Curb Your Enthusiasm

Classic! 
laugh.gif

Bravo Nike, bravo. 

Probably one of the most, if not THE most honorable thing I've seen a major corporation do recently.

IMO, I dont really care if this shoe ever comes out, after their note to MJF, I kind of hope it never does. Mass producing these would only devalue the shoe and its "value"

Hats off to you, Tinker.
nthat.gif

now the real question

how many of ya actually like the Bruins or ya just trynna get them fill a void for today

whooopty do, nike mags the were supposted to be released TODAY released a year from now, MEANS NOTHING. NIKE DROPPED THE BALL and i hope NONE OF THEM SELL, they are POINTLESS after TODAY. dumb*****

Bruh them not dropping today is the best thing that coulda happened. A GR today or even an auction would have been a hype buffet. The difference between an auction today versus one in 6 months is easily a $1000 minimum in price

Im with this but would destroy the value of the original 2011 releases and would still be so hard to cop. its a lose/lose either way

People are forgetting that even the 2011s were a pain the the *** to retro... I can't imagine doing a GR run of AMs, they would likely produce them in Air Yeezy 2 #s and people would still come on here and complain. At least with an auction, resellers don't profit and the extra money goes toward charity.

now the real question

how many of ya actually like the Bruins or ya just trynna get them fill a void for today
I like them... as I stated I got a pair of Classic Tennis AC in red/white .. I believe these are going to be a more "general" release in the next few days..

now the real question

it aint even the same shoe. the heel tab from the shoes he wore in the movie had nike in white on em. these nikelab versions the heel tab is solid red.

The Bruins are a more general shoe. I can wear them with anything. Mags are unrealistic regardless of how they release.

Im with this but would destroy the value of the original 2011 releases and would still be so hard to cop. its a lose/lose either way

I said without electronics tho, no lights. your 11's are still safe and we the unwashed masses at least get something.

I like them... as I stated I got a pair of Classic Tennis AC in red/white .. I believe these are going to be a more "general" release in the next few days..
You think so? It's a NikeLab product and for the most part their stuff is usually gone and never back

Back
Top Bottom