NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Availability

The 2015 Nike Mag is a limited edition release. It will only be available via auction, with all proceeds going to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. The specific details on the auctions will be posted to Nike News and via Twitter @Nike in spring 2016. 

Availability

The 2015 Nike Mag is a limited edition release. It will only be available via auction, with all proceeds going to the Michael J. Fox Foundation for Parkinson's Research. The specific details on the auctions will be posted to Nike News and via Twitter @Nike in spring 2016. 

Availability

And there we have it

Welp... Auction it is.. Time to slang some of the collection
laugh.gif
too much this

Wow, that looks terrible :/

Will not be bidding, that's for sure

Really though, I think even Nike can't live up to the hype of the Mag.

It's beyond their control..

Mark Parker fell flat on his face talking about wearable tech on CNBC.

The Mag represent a future.. A dream.. Something... MAG-ical

Dang people get so salty about the auto lacing, they tried to make it ready for today, couldn't make it happen just yet to be fully appreciated o they give a prototype to MJF to show on Kimmel tonight to please the masses. Then they go back to the lab and keep working towards that Spring 2016 launch 

I don't cry wolf, I don't call ppl who I've never met and prob never will my friend, I don't strike out on general releases, I don't post my 3xl jerseys and ask other grown men for their opinions on it, shall I continue?

Get a life or atleast change ur text to white so it blends in with the rest and it don't catch my attn every 10 posts with u whining and complaining about reselling
Cry wolf? Please elaborate and use something other than the Chicago 1 thread please.  Name the general releases I tried for.  Also the jersey is a 2XL if you must know and please do continue.

Last edited:

Cry wolf? Please elaborate and use something other than the Chicago 1 thread please.  Name the general releases I tried for.  Also the jersey is a 2XL if you must know and please do continue.
chicks can you solve that via private messages??

Spring 2016 launch is gonna be the 2011 auction times three.

Now that people know the 2011 Air Mags are worth over 7k, you can expect that to pretty much be the floor price. You'll be dealing with hardcore collectors, etc.

If there's not a significant improvement in the mechanics of the compression by next spring, I will be saving $$$$$. Those sci fi modder guy's will whip up something far better than this, with a fraction of the allotted budget that nike has at their disposal. I think they just wanted to meet the expectation of the tech being out by 2015,not necessarily available. In a sense they did it just like the movie.

Availability 

Last edited:

Availability 

neat

Its not real big news, we knew it was going to be auctioned little earlier today, Nike just confirmed it lol.

Back
Top Bottom