NIKE AIR MAG 2015

I really doubt the hype on the Bruins is going to hold up. Prices are down to $300 on eBay. And I have a feeling all the people who are purchasing is for resale purposes; so I am sure eBay will be flooded tomorrow night and prices will be at like $200.

Will try NikeLab tomorrow for retail, but NikeLab is cooked before they even release lol.

Anyone know what the smallest size option that was available for the 21 Mercer / DSM NY raffle for the Bruins?

I really doubt the hype on the Bruins is going to hold up. Prices are down to $300 on eBay. And I have a feeling all the people who are purchasing is for resale purposes; so I am sure eBay will be flooded tomorrow night and prices will be at like $200.

Prices will not be near $200 after release. Anything listed in the $200-$300 range on eBay looks suspect. Everyone is holding out on NL's release. Once this is said and done. prices will be back up in the $400s.

You need the biker jacket, hat, and walkie talkie! Hoverboard would be pimp too. :pimp:

I have the biker jacket and Raybans, so I just really need the hat. But I think I just might stick with alternate 1985 McFly. Regardless of which one I choose, people are still going to have no idea.

I have the biker jacket and Raybans, so I just really need the hat. But I think I just might stick with alternate 1985 McFly. Regardless of which one I choose, people are still going to have no idea.

As long as you know in your BTTF soul lol. But I know what you mean. I have a legit Ghostbusters proton pack, flight suit, etc...believe it or not there are some people that see it and are like "what?" Granted they are younger but still...

@dc30 I did Ghostbusters with the official flight suit and boots 4 or 5 years ago on Halloween and went to a club. Literally, ever girl asked me who I was suppose to be and 95% never seen Ghostbusters.

Last edited:
@dc30 I did Ghostbusters with the official flight suit and boots 4 or 5 years ago on Halloween and went to a club. Literally, ever girl asked me who I was suppose to be and 95% never seen Ghostbusters.
Haha I did Ghostbusters a couple years ago, wore everything including the proton pack, not the best idea trying to maneuver through bars with this strapped on my back
View media item 1768175

Back
Top Bottom