Nike Air Max 1 2009 Preview

Just keep them the way they have always looked ie: OG, and HOA
I don't think that is what they were going for with this release.

If this was a White/Sport Red retro I would have been pissed, however, we were all made aware that this would be and AM1xFlywire edition of an AM we all love. I actually like them, the new tech doesn't make them look tacky, and they look different from the HOA I currently rock. I will probably get a couple ofpairs.

suuuuuuede.. but it just doesnt BLEND... its sad to say. the midsole and mudguard are so old school... the am current is 100% new in its design.. this justlooks off to me

dont care for them at all....whats up with the toebox??? geez these are gonna cost the same as premium am's im guessing too

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

Not as bad as the Max 90 Currents but close

ehhhh....90 currents>these

the 90 currents actually look different, kind of like a total different shoe. These look close, but not close enough....not sure how much sense that made, but I know what Im talking about
laugh.gif
yeah, i think the fact that this is shot with a fisheye is gonna throw a lot of people off, it looks really boxy because of it. i like the looksof this, i'd grab a pair.

*in borat voice*

"VAIR NAISE!!!"

*does bodyroll behind grandma while she's playing bingo*

^ Yeah, it looks flattened for some reason. The boxy bit in the middle of the outsole also looks odd.

I mean, I guess this is awesome for runners, but for regualr fans of the AM1, these are a disappointment (at least in these pics).

I'd like to see these in person. I mean, there can't be much of a difference.

Back
Top Bottom