Nike Air Max 1 & Air Max 90 Hyperfuse

Originally Posted by JRThumper85

Mannnn those VOLTS ARE STRAIGHT WILD!

Any info on this 23penny site. How legit is it and how are the prices so amazing?

Also are those airmax 90 blue/grey hyperfuse not drinking in the US? I don't want to purchase in the UK to later get them here in the US
23penny.com is my site, thanks.

Any info on this 23penny site. How legit is it and how are the prices so amazing?

Also are those airmax 90 blue/grey hyperfuse not drinking in the US? I don't want to purchase in the UK to later get them here in the US
23penny.com is my site, thanks.

LEGIT!

LEGIT!

Originally Posted by zyr12
http://www.23penny.com/

When do these drop?
nerd.gif
 Or am I to late?

if those volt am90s are like the Hyper af1 volts...
you gonna attract alot of attention.... ALOT.  hahah...

Didnt care for the AF1s.... but these 90s....

if those volt am90s are like the Hyper af1 volts...
you gonna attract alot of attention.... ALOT.  hahah...

Didnt care for the AF1s.... but these 90s....

i really need to get my hands on the blue or solar red pair. haven't seen them anywhere.

i really need to get my hands on the blue or solar red pair. haven't seen them anywhere.

I am thinking about IDing a pair of these soon. 155 is killing me price wise but i might just pull the trigger

Do these fit like normal air max's aka .5 size small anyone know

Back
Top Bottom