Nike Air Max 1 and Maxim 1 Omega Pack(Release date and photos/updated 7/17/10)

^^ I just got my pair today too....did the same and changed the laces to black, but im not sure if I like it better than the yellow. White might be the way to go....So glad I copped these!!!!

I copped the Obsdians a few weeks ago...Not too sure if I'll cop the other pairs. Maaaaaybe the Light grey ones but I don't know...Due to the stiffness of the material, these seem to be lacking in the comfort department. Kind of one of those Cardboard feeling shoes, you know?

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Do the obsidian AM1s come with blue laces also or just the tan laces?...

just tan.  i swapped them out for some round AM95 white laces which looks awesome.  will try to post a pic soon

$82 shipped isn't a bad price. FNL has a FSR up and is offering free shipping. $10 off with code SUMMER10.

still havent copped the navy pair... what am i waiting for idk
laugh.gif

I am loving my Osbidians/Red pair... They are so comfortable, feels like Im walking on air... One of the best pair of sneakers to me... With my red Africa laces, makes it look better
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Damn, those are niceeee... Those laces go real goood... But I already have sneakers that color so I might pass unless I get them for cheap...

Originally Posted by NikeFNHead

^Should go up at NDC August 10th.
Thanks for the heads up. Cant decide between the black/grey pair and the navy/red pair

Finishline:

black/wht/yellow Omega AM1 for $79.98
obs/red/white Maxim 1 for $69.98

Google around for coupons

Originally Posted by justhotkicks

Finishline:

black/wht/yellow Omega AM1 for $79.98
obs/red/white Maxim 1 for $69.98

Google around for coupons

Online? Obsidian looks like it's still retail

Back
Top Bottom