Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

oh man, that looks like purple splatter on the black suede... YES!!! that's what i did and it shows up! looks good too! stoked! best news i've heardall day!!!
pimp.gif

Am I the only one who finds the splatter on the upper especially on the mudguard distasteful? I think it ruins the shoe.

I've got a few more designs I'll post later today.

Originally Posted by abernja

Am I the only one who finds the splatter on the upper especially on the mudguard distasteful? I think it ruins the shoe.
no, I think the splatter is awful no matter where you put it. i don't even like it on midsoles. iD or otherwise. it can work on some shoes,and I've seen custom splatters done to some shoes that look great, but it is definitely overused and tacky on a lot of shoes.

the dunkman idea is a good one, but I'm afraid the green on the iD's is not really close enough to "dunkman" green to work right. but ingeneral, the green/grey combo is nice.

There is no infared offered at this point. Only hot red. Everyones are looking good so far. Can't wait to see the first batch

That pic that denverairforce clearly shows that ugly square toe box. Skipping out on these. I guess I just prefer the older, sleek look where the toe actuallytouched the ground rather than curling up.

^^ Hot Red and Infrared are similar colors.

This is the best I could come up with as far as an Infrared 90'esque colorway.

Originally Posted by marco23d

That pic that denverairforce clearly shows that ugly square toe box. Skipping out on these. I guess I just prefer the older, sleek look where the toe actually touched the ground rather than curling up.
hey marco, did you see these picsthough? the profile of the shoe looks waaay better than the first pic that I posted. I heard somebody say this a few times, but it's been quite anemotional rollercoaster with these iD's, we'll just have to see how they turn out once they get here. I'm sure we'll see plenty of pics tocompare in about 2 weeks.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Got my shipping confirm early this morning. I ordered the 2nd day they were up...

looking forward to seeing those pics, what colors did you make??

I re-created a turbo pink am95 colorway and a dave white-esque am1 c/w with a neon swoosh.

Im gonna hold off on posting the computer generated shots from NDC, but I'll snap real ones as soon as I get em in...

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Originally Posted by marco23d

That pic that denverairforce clearly shows that ugly square toe box. Skipping out on these. I guess I just prefer the older, sleek look where the toe actually touched the ground rather than curling up.
hey marco, did you see these pics though? the profile of the shoe looks waaay better than the first pic that I posted. I heard somebody say this a few times, but it's been quite an emotional rollercoaster with these iD's, we'll just have to see how they turn out once they get here. I'm sure we'll see plenty of pics to compare in about 2 weeks.

Yea, I've seen those pics. To be honest, the toe still looks horrible. It seems to wide just like the QS retros. Along with the toe, it seems the heel popstoo far out and that lower panel is much lower than Air Max 1s from years ago. It just sucks what Nike is doing to their best designed shoe along with otherAir Maxs. 95s getting smaller air units and 90s are beginning to receive that sucky cardboard mesh that creases. At least New Balance, Adidas, and Asics stillholds it down for the running heads.

Back
Top Bottom