Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

^^^nice, I ordered the same pairs as the one on the left, but with royal instead of beet.

smokin.gif

Green Light

I'm going to sort through this thread, there are some good CW's in the first few pages
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by FlightEightyNine

yea the colorway does look good with blue as well. you getting those soon? wouldnt mind seeing pics.

hoping sometime this week.

trying to make a clean stadium green colorway, but i don't know if i should go with white or stadium green sockliner, what do you think nt?

or

LonelyBoy..thanks!One of the new NT shirts.

Koopa..Id go with the green sockliner so the top eyelit is also green.

^^ Koop - I'd go with Green just for the simple fact that it won't show dirt as easily as white.

Anyone else notice, on the website the inside of the shoe is mesh, but the final pairs they look to be the cotton material. Damn, wish there was a discountcode like when they first did i.d.'s. I remeber paying like 70 a pair for the dunks i did years ago. Gonna go broke if i go through on the few pairs imade.

Koopa, i'm having the same debate...i think i'm gonna lean towards the white sockliner; it's just more true to the og designs and it kind of hasthe green denim patta look...but i dunno haha

s dubl - true man, but the eyelet is much smaller than the whole sockliner.....that's why....i want to stay to the og ways....
abernja - i personally don't think it's too bad...i just can't get around the whole sockliner being green which is why i'm leaning towardswhite

solefiend - i agree, that's why i'm leaning towards white, try to stick with og's as much as possible, only thing missing is the eyelets...

splatter on the midsole looks good on some pairs, but not all. On the upper its just
sick.gif

Im really feeling that Foot Patrol Stab lookin colorway up there minus the splatter.

Yo Koopa,

I ordered my pair with the green sock liner because if i rockem with really low socks, that grey will get dirty fast. Plus I like that green plastic lace. Mineshould be here in the next few days.

Originally Posted by KVN

Yo Koopa,

I ordered my pair with the green sock liner because if i rockem with really low socks, that grey will get dirty fast. Plus I like that green plastic lace. Mine should be here in the next few days.
oh word? can you post yours when you get yours man?

^You might want to look back a few pages. Several people have already received their IDs and have posted pics.

ID's are looking REAL GOOD. GLAD they all came out NICE.

Cant wait for my pairs.

That BEET to me is a NICE RED really.... Look at all NEWER NIKE drops ... they use BEET and it's RED. ex. BEET Trainer SC's

Back
Top Bottom