Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by zmdawg

Dear Zach, my name is Zach......I bit that design as I couldn't get it out of my head and after seeing them I don't feel bad one bit. I didn't put blue laces on though. Mine will be here tomorrow. Tks for being a better designer then me. I have a 2nd pair coming tomorrow too that I've almost seen done exactly like it as it's pretty basic but nothing 100% so far.
all good bro, I know since I've posted my initial design everyone was feeling them and I'm sure the Nike I.D factory will be making alotof this design.

I went with HyperBlue laces for 1 reason, I wouldn't be able to find them anywhere else, dark grey, white & black laces can be reused from other shoesI have but I knew matching Hyper Blue would be tough.

and thanks for the complentment
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

I've decided to pass on a second pair of Space Jams to get a pair of AM1 IDs. I can't wait till my check comes in this week.
pimp.gif
Ive just decided that as well
pimp.gif

I cant wait til i get paid also

Originally Posted by spacej23

I've always wanted the "Heinekams" after seeing Cris1's iD's, so I went ahead and ordered these . . .

5tm1.jpg

The mudguard better be suede. I'm sure it will be, but with Nike, you can never rule anything out.
ohwell.gif

these are really nice man. nice job. post the actual pics when they arrive. would like to see how they actually turned out.

battleground - i still think your blue, white, grey and hot red pair is the best ID i've seen thus far. way too clean....i just might bite it....

Originally Posted by Koopa2410

battleground - i still think your blue, white, grey and hot red pair is the best ID i've seen thus far. way too clean....i just might bite it....
yea if those released in stores as a limited release NTr's would be all over em

Originally Posted by KVN

2 today and 2 more tomorrow. Real simple colorways:
i might bite this because my 2000's pair crumbled on me but defintely a classic simple colorway
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by freshpearojeiys

I've always wanted the "Heinekams" after seeing Cris1's iD's, so I went ahead and ordered these . . .

5tm1.jpg

The mudguard better be suede. I'm sure it will be, but with Nike, you can never rule anything out.
ohwell.gif

these are really nice man. nice job. post the actual pics when they arrive. would like to see how they actually turned out.

Thanks, but I can't take the credit. They're pretty much a straight bite fromCris1's pair. Anyway, they should be in today. I'm starting to think I should have used "Beet" instead of "Hot Red" now.
ohwell.gif

I'll post pics when I get them though...

damn those USAs look good, I'm at 5 so far...I need to stay out of here.... (after I see how the heinekens come out)

Originally Posted by SoleAddict34
In your mind use the NBA Jam voice when I say,"Stolen." I can't help but copy these, they are too beautiful. Since we don'tlive in the same town I consider it ok.

For those curious about returning ID's.

CincyB: How does the refund process work if I return to a store?
Jamie: Your refund will be issued to the original form of purchase. That is a refund that we issue.
Jamie: The store doesn't issue the refund for the iD's

She also said ALL ID's are now being sent back to Nike, then the refunds are being issues once they have been received. Is this new? I thought the productstayed at the store and you got the refund right there?

Originally Posted by air max 87

for those who made USA colors, im assumin you used "beet" correct?

yes. beet accents/silver suede upper/white mesh and midsole/navy mudguard.

and cincyb - yeah that's new. they used to put them out and sell them at the store when I returned iD's last year and the year before. I would sayjust call your niketown or factory store and just ask the manager if you can return them there or not. sucks about waiting on the refund though. if you haveto wait for the refund, I'd say it's a lot safer to mail them in since the store wouldn't bee able to give you a receipt or anything. returnshipping is free though so it's not hard or anything.

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

For those curious about returning ID's.

CincyB: How does the refund process work if I return to a store?
Jamie: Your refund will be issued to the original form of purchase. That is a refund that we issue.
Jamie: The store doesn't issue the refund for the iD's

She also said ALL ID's are now being sent back to Nike, then the refunds are being issues once they have been received. Is this new? I thought the product stayed at the store and you got the refund right there?
wow that sucks, hopefully the Rep is wrong.

I didn't even get a invoice with either of my pairs.

^ yeah I just called asking them why no packing slip or invoice, they said that you don't get any with Nike I. D orders, but as Cincy said they told meNiketown and outlets won't return them and If I wanted to return them I would have to either print out a return label or wait for one to be mailed to methen once I get that and I'm ready to return I need to write a letter with my order number and why I'm returning the shoes.

what the hell that's what the return slips/invoices are for why do I have hand write all the info, lol.

I say try calling your local Outlet/Niketown first to see if they take returns on I.D's, because they let you return them in the past.

if you want to return your pairs just print out the confirmation email that you got for the order, that's what I've done in the past.

each store has different return policies, it's all in the discretion of the store manager...although it's stated on nike's return policy that anyonline order can be returned to "any" nike owned stores, some stores might not accept returns so better call ahead........ you can still return it toany nikestore though and have it shipped by them so that store would take full responsibility that it wont be lost in the mail.... i did that recently and theytook care of shipping them back to nike, you dont get your money back instantly though

Originally Posted by freshpearojeiys

ohwell.gif

Thanks, but I can't take the credit. They're pretty much a straight bite from Cris1's pair. Anyway, they should be in today. I'm starting to think I should have used "Beet" instead of "Hot Red" now.
ohwell.gif

I'll post pics when I get them though...

I can't wait to see pics of them, Sir!

edit - I just called two Nike stores (NTSF & Nike Emeryville) regarding iD returns, and, apparently, you cannot return them at of these locations.Customers have to ship them (out of our pockets) to the Blue Ribbon location in Memphis, TN for a refund.

"Customers have to ship them (out of our pockets) to the Blue Ribbon location in Memphis, TN for a refund."
That's true only if you don't have/didn't have a Nike.com account prior to placing your order(s).
If you have an account just log in, click my orders, locate the one you want to return and print that return label.
Affix it to the same shipping box(original mailing labels removed)
Hand write a note saying reason for return(I always write NOT AS EXPECTED OR SHOES DO NOT FIT)
Bring it back to your local USPS agency.
In one week you'll have the money you spent returned to you.
"Nike stores stopped taking returns due to people returning them to stores and sending someone to buy the same shoe at a very deep discount."
They are returned to Nike and then Nike sells them to outlets, they usually find their way to EBay!

Here they are...

2nvcuh0.jpg

Overall I am pleased with how these came out. The "hot red" is slightly more bright than what I hoped for, but now they pop a little more---which isfine.

Back
Top Bottom