Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Sup guys... My ID's just came in. Very satisfied with them! 3 more coming in the mail now!
"Infrared" air max ones.

Here is my first pair. Thanks to ZACH for the design
tongue.gif
wink.gif

To celebrate NT Decade long existence.

I will post my other pair later on. Quality on point with these. I am going to go broke this winter hahah!

KRISP ... I also had to dub that colorway ZACH made to rep NT.

Cant wait till my pair to come in.

SO MANY DOPE ID's in here. Wish I had enough money to get ALL MINE and ALL you other homies came up with.

S hit is NICE everyone.
pimp.gif

^
pimp.gif

did you leave the E out on NKETLK on purpose? either way they are FIRE! I'm still gonna make a pair too.

Damn, I just ordered my 3rd pair. I hope they all come out looking right or some might get sent back.

I guess I won't be doubling on some of the shoes I planned on copping early 2010. Oh well, if these turn out right then I'm good.

^^^ nah, more like 3 weeks...

my iD's came the other day... thought i was gonna have to re-do them with some slight changes, but i ended up really happy with them...

with flash:
4180460378_dffabfa005_o.jpg

without flash:
4179697607_446a5b37e4_o.jpg

darker:
4180460862_285bb9de86_o.jpg

my iD:
4179698437_310f1805c5_o.jpg

about to order at least 2 more colorways in my locker... quality is
pimp.gif
onthese imo...

yo, i need some opinions... i am happy with those, but i've been thinking about re-doing them, either with no splatter, or only purple splatter on themidsole...

what you guys think?

i kinda feel like the pink splatter on the purple breaks it up a bit, otherwise it might be OD purple. the purple splatter on the black is so subtle itdoesn't really matter. so i'm thinking about keeping them, but still a little unsure.

please don't bothering weighing in if you don't like pink and/or purple, think they're "gay" colors, or whatever.

thanx!

^^

This is also my dilemma...either 9 or 9.5 but on usual AM1, I wear 9.5.

Anyway, for my Huarache Light inspired design, I used Beet for the outsole, the swoosh and nike air symbol. Do you guys think just leave the swoosh as blackinstead?

Duce...haha dope ID. I tried one of my pairs on and they feel fine as a 13, if you have a narrow foot you can go down 1/2 Id say.

Back
Top Bottom