Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by denverairforce

i WILL make a USA AM1. come on Nike, don't let me down.
laugh.gif
agreed.

I'm gonna be a broke SOB if these joints come through right. I've still got a pair from circa 04-05 that I've taking extra care of until the chancecame up again.

and i will too
devil.gif

i do not mind the newer am1 square like shape at all.....yea its rounder...but you look at the shoe from the profile when you're walkign.....not gonnanotice much imo

I just hope the splattered midsole is an option and not a requirement. judging from the material samples in the pic above, I could potentially devote a wholecredit card balance to some iD's here... usa's, maybe a take on urawas, lot's of other possibilities.

i went a little wild in 2005 with the IDs - both studio and online - and even though i have a nice stock i might have to pick up a few of these provided theylook good.

the pricing is kinda frustrating though. if they raise 'em past $135 then they're just not worth it imo

Apparently it's not 3M, it's 'Reflective', whatever that means. Hopefully someone here buys on day 1 and posts a photo byusing a flash.

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Apparently it's not 3M, it's 'Reflective', whatever that means. Hopefully someone here buys on day 1 and posts a photo by using a flash.
"reflective" won't light up like 3M does when taken with a flash... it just looks shiny with a flash but that's about it.

do people realize that "3M" is just the name of the company that makes the reflective material we're familiar with seeing? to say something is"not 3m" but instead a "reflective" material doesn't make sense. "3M" IS a reflective material. If it doesn't do what 3Mdoes when light is shined directly on it, then it isn't reflective.

I'll make an assumption that this is a non 3m product, and doesn't reflect to the degree 3m (patented and neverseen another version of it) does. I assume it's some new material by Nike that won't be as good. Only 2 weeks to find out....

And yes, i think people realise.

Goodness from that swatch ring on the last page it looks as if i will be going broke from this release.

Originally Posted by ultrasur1

i went a little wild in 2005 with the IDs - both studio and online - and even though i have a nice stock i might have to pick up a few of these provided they look good.

the pricing is kinda frustrating though. if they raise 'em past $135 then they're just not worth it imo

Oh I remember pretty well the really outlandish colorways everyone made back in 05. (Has it really been four years ago?!) Black buffalo print, with infrared,patent leather white, neon green, with laser blue, pink, and some brown all thrown in all on one shoe.
sick.gif

I really missed out on all the available options at the studio though.

Wasn't it only $110 w/ a free shipping code too?

Nike needs to do more customization with the IDs. Playing with some of the am90s was pretty infuriating.

Does anyone know if these are still going to be available this month? I've already blown my monthly shoe allowance for the month within the first week so Ineed some time to put aside a little more cash.

Originally Posted by Baybully650

Does anyone know if these are still going to be available this month? I've already blown my monthly shoe allowance for the month within the first week so I need some time to put aside a little more cash.
Did you fail to read the very first post on this?
tired.gif

^^^Answering your question, yes I read it. Very first post says Nov. 15. I'm asking if this is still the date or not. Thanks anyways.

Rumour is it's pushed back to Dec.

Just look for the press releases Nike will do to keep customers informed.........oh hang on, they dont do that dothey......

Originally Posted by johngotty

laugh.gif
agreed.

I'm gonna be a broke SOB if these joints come through right. I've still got a pair from circa 04-05 that I've taking extra care of until the chance came up again.

Im so sad I abused my couple of pairs from then...I just assumed they'd be around forever

do people realize that "3M" is just the name of the company that makes the reflective material we're familiar with seeing? to say something is "not 3m" but instead a "reflective" material doesn't make sense. "3M" IS a reflective material. If it doesn't do what 3M does when light is shined directly on it, then it isn't reflective.
There is nothing like 3m scotchlite. Remember the Air Max 1 "hold tight"?

yes of course, but it just seemed to me that people thought "reflective" was something else. I can imagine the new reflective material not beingquite as bright as 3M's, but I bet it will still be cool either way. actually to me sometimes the real 3M can be a little much, haha. it's BRIGHT whenlight hits it.

Back
Top Bottom