Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Can't sleep so just messing around.
2rm5tex.png

i cant wait to see that tiffany inspired pair i was about to make a pair but i was a lil hesitant...i wanna see how the julep mesh looks first

Originally Posted by jaytthelegend

Originally Posted by CrAzYFLiPxNyC

Hm. Even the swoosh has the cream suede/reflective problem?
Yes. It is not as bright of a white as the mesh. I used a reflective white swoosh on mine. I'd say an off-white/bone color. I don't recommend using the white suede or reflective when using white in other parts of the shoe.
-Jay

frown.gif
Thanks for the input.

quick question for anyone who ordered using a debit card....with returns/refunds...how long after the cc company is refunded will ur refund be cleared in ur bank account

When I shipped mine to be refunded, it took about 10 days total. You can also print out your order status page, and return them to a local Nike Outlet...

thanks...i actually just checked and it musta just cleared in my account....i think im about to make a pair of those heiny's or possibly some usa's ... decisions, decisions

Hey is anybody getting a "We're sorry, but some of the your choices are unavailable..." message when they go to edit their kicks?

When it's pulled up in the edit screen, it looks exactly how it was, but when I look in MyLocker, the shoe has a few changes on it I didn't make...

Is this just a glitch, or will this effect the outcome of my order?

And it says some things are unavailable, yet all of the colors and materials are there when I try makn a new shoe.

I had that message pop up right before ordering my pairs a couple of days ago, but I received a confirmation email as well as an email from Nike informing me that my pairs were being created. Just disregard that message. I'm sure you won't have a problem ordering or on your final product.

Originally Posted by professafinessa

i cant wait to see that tiffany inspired pair i was about to make a pair but i was a lil hesitant...i wanna see how the julep mesh looks first
I read from a reliable source that a "Sea Green" mesh option will be available in the Spring. I would wait it out 'til then.

I just placed an order for 4 of these ids. I had to return my original two because they didn't quite turn out as expected. Just like everyone posted, it took about 10-12 days to get the money back on my card.

Got a few ids over the last couple days.  Also finally got a chance to mess around with my new camera.  I really like how they all turned out although I wasnt so sure about the middle pair at first, but theyre growing on me.

2 more on the way should be here by early next week.

Back
Top Bottom