Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

JUSTIN ... DAMN man. SICK iDs
sick.gif

just a head's up guys, in case it hasn't been posted here yet, there's new colors coming, as quoted from that other site:

Originally Posted by sniper18

was just at the studio yesterday to make two pairs, and the designer i worked with confirmed the new materials for april 1st. should be a liliac suede, team orange suede, neptune blue relective, and a few others cant remember perfectly but that date should be accurate.

just hope they don't take any of the current color options away...

AM 1 id vets: how long does it typically take to get your kicks after you get the manufacturing email?

dashoekid: People have posted both, I wanted mine to "pop" and like cincybcats (I believe) rendition so I went with hot red. It's tough to tell on nikeid.com because their portrayal of the colors are actually pretty weak. We'll see when they get here...

Originally Posted by jcliz

AM 1 id vets: how long does it typically take to get your kicks after you get the manufacturing email?

dashoekid: People have posted both, I wanted mine to "pop" and like cincybcats (I believe) rendition so I went with hot red. It's tough to tell on nikeid.com because their portrayal of the colors are actually pretty weak. We'll see when they get here...

2-3 weeks.

MEMPHISBOI - It is suede.....

Chaos

Grape

Blue Clots
really thinkin about pullin the trigger on these Chaos ones. in other news, still playing the waiting game on my other two pair I ordered

Originally Posted by L7OSER

Chaos

http://img717.imageshack.us/i/blueclot.jpg/ really thinkin about pullin the trigger on these Chaos ones. in other news, still playing the waiting game on my other two pair I ordered
These look promising!
pimp.gif

Since Kobes are the subject... These might look nice too!

15f3m8l.jpg

Carpe Diem

34phv6f.jpg

McFly

Justin: Once again, well done, Sir!

edit - Here's are two comparison pics between Hot Red and Beet... (courtesy of SpaceJ and jwdanklefs)
lxp4o.jpg

Hot Red

2vx2hhk.jpg

Beet

2hztu2a.jpg

OG

I ordered mine with a White midsole to stay "true" to the OG. If you're goin' for that, I think a White or Green sole would be more fitting. As you can see other than the laces, star and the sewn Nike logos, Red does not appear anywhere else on the shoe. 

Good work with the Chaos, the color selections look on point but I personally think that those colors don't work on these classics. I think they look Okay at best on the technology-filled Kobe Vs

Those tiffs look good.

I might have to get my 1st id pair.
But, then again I don't rock am 1 that much.

We shall see ..

N dope id's in here

Ray those Carpes look dope. Id go with a black mudguard tho.

King...both pairs are dope!

finally got around to takin some pro style pics
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

this is the new julep colorway with Silver swoosh (3M and flash in the last pic)

1ylbo.jpg

raybud.jpg

x5ecz9.jpg

ibfjhk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom