Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Originally Posted by s dubl

2qb5d3m.jpg

pimp.gif

Aldo - dope, I love the Albis.

My 3 pairs will be here shortly. I checked the tracking and they are in AK but there are "adverse weather conditions" we will see...

How is the black reflective swoosh compared to the black soft suede swoosh?  Does the reflective black swoosh seem a lil more like gray/fog/charcoal?  I'm gonna copy Mayhem's black, fog & electric green ID.  Just thinking about replacing the soft suede swoosh with reflective.  The more I think about it, the reflective swoosh will kinda take away from the all black look.  the ID I'm talking about is on pg. 58.

moz-screenshot-5.png

Originally Posted by blakperl

How is the black reflective swoosh compared to the black soft suede swoosh?  Does the reflective black swoosh seem a lil more like gray/fog/charcoal?  I'm gonna copy Mayhem's black, fog & electric green ID.  Just thinking about replacing the soft suede swoosh with reflective.  The more I think about it, the reflective swoosh will kinda take away from the jet black look.
reflective has a hint of faded black to it..... not huge, but a dash.... its like half a shade lighter.....
white though
smh.gif
smh.gif
it comes on "stoneish" or dirty...

Originally Posted by jkjordan

Still waiting for three of my pairs, they are stuck in Anchorage due to bad weather.
Mine too.  I feel like I have been waiting for 6 months since my first 2 pairs got here in like 3 weeks.  Hopefully, they will be here next week.

Fellas, if any of you are makin' ID's anytime soon and plan on using black laces, please hit me up asap.  I need some help.  Thanx

laugh.gif
broccoliavenger wrote:

Just found out my 3 pairs were delivered today. Can't wait to get off work....
I only got 1 pair, but yeah, the clock is not ticking fast enough right now.

I swear the Nike ID process has more anticipation than even finding some grails in Buy/Sell or eBay.

Got the red HIV/AIDS awareness laces just because I wanted to see how they look. I may keep them on for a while but at some point I'll end up getting white laces.

I'm also gonna add these patches to the tongue most likely, though since they've arrived I'm considering the hell. The patches are about 2 1/2 inches wide so they might be tough to find space for.

Mine somehow went from stuck in customs to stuck in Alaska to at my door in 6 days total.  I couldn't be happier with them.  I ordered 2 pairs to test and 3 more last month.  I might get a couple more if I like any of the new spring options.

Thanks to some of you NTers for a couple colorways...glad I stole your ideas.

Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom