Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

Whew, just cashed out. Hopefully the mudgard is bearable, I couldn't pass these up again. I need ORANGE, and NEON!

These better look good, if not returning to the local outlet is imminent ha. Then buy them back for $59.99 (HA!)

Here is what I came up with...

Livestrong Inspired

Stash Inspired

Cincy Bearcats/NT

Purple

Team USA

Hopefully they turn out good, so I can order more.

^ word, i was thinking of doing a usa colorway too, but i think the gray is a bit dark, i hope the silver mimics the ones of recent releases.

^^^ CINCY - DOPE ID's. Glad you got some in. Im feeling that Stash one, I might have to jack that
grin.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Just a heads up..... FAIL

CINCY: Ok, also one more questions concerning them. On one part of the shoe (the mudgard area, I believe) it doesnt give an option to choose a material. Do you know what material will come on the shoe?
Jason : The Mudguard is Synthetic Leather

Oooooo NO. This just changed my look on all my ID's..... Now I have to go back in the lab.

Rico - Yeah that kinda pissed me off for a bit, but I am hoping the leather (if that is indeed the material) is good quality atleast. We will see.

Happy with my pairs, just wish it was all suede.

just wish it was all suede.

AGREE .... but then again , now its going to give me more room to play around with a White Mudgard.

CINCY: Ok, also one more questions concerning them. On one part of the shoe (the mudgard area, I believe) it doesnt give an option to choose a material. Do you know what material will come on the shoe?
Jason : The Mudguard is Synthetic Leather

This is my reaction when I read that 0:00-0:06:

smh.gif

damn, i have to see pictures beforehand before i order now...cincy, who were you speaking to about the id?

I'm not trippin about the synthetic mudguard, easier to keep clean. The OG 90s have a synthetic mudguard which people seem to be fine with....
anyways, got my "Your Order Is Being Created" email today, but just for one pair, hopefully they have a quick turn-around time.

Well, I Ordered three pairs at once on Saturday night. Nowhere on the description said synthetic leather, so they will be returned with the quickness. RealLeather I could probably give a chance, but pleather, Im pretty sure I wont like the look.

I mean seriously, has there ever been an AM1 with a leather mudguard and mesh. How stupid is that. I wonder what genius came up with that idea. smh

I'm waiting to see someone's finished product before I order. Once I see a pair or two, my locker will be emptied
laugh.gif
. In the meanwhile, I'll keepsetting aside bread.

reasons why I don't believe the mudguard will be synthetic leather:

none of the recent air max 1 releases have synthetic leather on the mudguard.
the mudguard material looks exactly like the suede material when you zoom in when creating.
synthetic leather is not an option on any other part of the shoe.
I've heard Nike reps say all kinds of bizarre and inaccurate things on the online chat and over the phone in the past.

we'll see, keep the hope alive.

those navy blue and grey are hot, I think I'm gonna pick 3 and be on my way. Other ppl need gifts next months besides me

Placed an order for these two... I hope they turn out with a leather mudguard on these, seeing that the OGs had leather mudguards / tips. However, in the nearfuture, I'm hoping Nike iD lets us select suede a mudguard option.

33orx3s.jpg

1 Cent (inspiration from the Atlantic Penny 2s)

os9vno.jpg

Grape (inspiration from the Women's AM95)

Just ordered these 5 minutes ago.

CW is: mudguard-black
sole-beet
base-white
heel-white reflective
mid panel- fog(suede)
swoosh-black
lining-beet
laces-black
THE MUDGUARD IS THE SAME MATERIAL AS THE SUMMER OG RELEASE; FELT LIKE MATERIAL
wink.gif

Ohhh man...I'm hoping for at least the felt material. Leather won't look right on the pairs I did.
ohwell.gif

Did you call Nike or do you have inside info?

Back
Top Bottom